Cover image for Royal Credit Union

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Royal Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jun 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Credit Union

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union (Eau Claire, WI) in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was long and detailed. They extensively questioned me, allowed me to observe the workers, and questioned me even more. The whole interview took over an hour. After all of that, I was essentially ghosted by them, which seems very unprofessional in my opinion. I ended up finding a job with another company, but I wouldn’t have accepted an offer with this company anyway. Too many hoops to jump through for little pay.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you feel like you would be the best candidate for this position?
    Answer Question

Royal Credit Union

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union

Interview

I had three interviews. One was a survey filling out answers to questions One on the phone One in person They care more about your personality to see if you are a good fit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union (Eau Claire, WI) in Oct 2020

Interview

Went through a recruiter phone screen, HR review, and final interview with VP and two other technical writers. The process did not involve technical questions. The environment felt relaxed and enthusiastic during the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What technical writing experience do you have and what did you do to make some yourself?

Royal Credit Union

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union

Interview

I had a in person interview that lasted about 30 minutes it was just a conversion, more than a interview. After the interview I never heard back one way or I another if the position went to someone else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Royal Credit Union

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union

Interview

The interview process was great. I was asked a lot of questions about core values. The recruiters answered all of my questions and seemed to like that I had a lot of questions about the organization. It pays to do your research on the company beforehand! They are very big on core value statements. Overall a very good interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What have you done in the community?

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union (Eau Claire, WI) in Dec 2018

Interview

The interview went well. It was very relaxed and I was not intimidated. The process was smooth overall and I was never left in the dark. Great communication throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union (Eau Claire, WI) in May 2016

Interview

After filling out the online application, I received a email asking about a phone interview. After that I was invited to talk with the branch manager of the location for additional interviewing. This might vary based on location. Overall it was a average interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Royal Credit Union

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union in Apr 2016

Interview

Was very relaxed and positive. They really just want to get a feel of you and know if you would be a good fit for them. They care less about your experiences and more about what kind of person you are and if you will fit in with the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union (Eau Claire, WI) in Sept 2015

Interview

I was asked some basic interview questions by the call center supervisor, then I was able to sit with one of the representatives to watch her take some calls and see what the job is actually like. After that I met with one of the team leads to answer a few more interview questions. They really focus on character.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union (Eau Claire, WI) in Jun 2014

Interview

Very comfortable interview. They really want to know who you are and if you are a good fit. Betty was the HR person I dealt with and she was awesome. Great communication and follow up.

Interview Questions
  • Overall they were the standard questions but the typical "if you could have any job what would it be" I got hung up on for some reason.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews