RECRUITERS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at RECRUITERS

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RECRUITERS (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2011.

Interview

I conpleted three interviews in addition to an initial informal chat. I met with both directors and three consultants. The final interview was a presentation. It was a thorough and challenging process. The conversations were open and honest. I was impressed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a successful recruiter's personality.   1 Answer
    • What area would you be hoping to recruit for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RECRUITERS (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2013.

Interview

3 Round Process - face to face interviews
    Was open and honest from their side. Challenging but if well prepared there should not be anything the right candidate will struggle too much on.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult thing I have dealt with on an emotional level?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Open and clear and honest

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RECRUITERS.

Interview

I had a phone screening interview. It was for a position advertised by the company. I didn't get the job but they've been really proactive in trying to find other positions for me. All agencies say we will keep you on the database and be in touch but they actually contact you the time, really impressive company, best candidate experience with an agency I have had.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RECRUITERS (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in December 2011.

Interview

2-3 round interview process with Directors. Competency based with additional and diligent investigation into background. Details on previous sales experience is highly relevant. Scenario and role play regarding sales situations and client management experience.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RECRUITERS (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone screening, chat about job hunting process and career so far, told me about the company and the job I was going for then face to face with Snr Manager - mostly informal, very friendly, focus on competencies as well

Interview Questions

• What was your favourite aspect of your previous role?

What did you enjoy least?

How do you see your career progressing?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.