ProMed Personnel Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jun 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ProMed Personnel

ProMed Personnel

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProMed Personnel in Dec 2014

Interview

What process? We were all stuck in a room, and basically "interviewed" like a 5th grade class. Woman literally stopped another interviewee mid question to answer her personal cell phone. Yea. That happened.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at ProMed Personnel (New York, NY)

Interview

Interview was easy enough. Other recruiters mentioned if you "looked the part" and had some experience or were friendly enough you could get hired without too much issue. I was seen within a short time of initial appointment. Met VP and then he stepped out to get the CEO. I got an email back later that day letting me know I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a people person?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProMed Personnel (New York, NY) in Apr 2013

Interview

I found a position for MSW Recruiter on Craigslist. I am an LMSW interested in HR so I applied. I received a response from the president himself the very next day and scheduled a meeting with him that day. I arrived 30 minutes early for the interview, filled out paperwork, and then approximately 5 minutes after my scheduled interview time the president lead me into a room. He interviewed me for approximately 3 minutes (mostly talking about the job, not really asking me any questions) before another staff member came in to tell him that someone was on the phone. He told me he had to get on a conference call and the interview would have to end there. He told me he would call me later in the afternoon to talk more about the position (and I guessed to finish the interview). Not only was this behavior completely disrespectful of my time, but he never actually called me to finish the interview! It's possible that he will email or call within the coming days but after trekking to midtown in the rain in my interview best only to be one-upped by a phone call...well, that doesn't make me want to work for this man or his company. This company seems extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Didn't get far enough in an interview to be asked any difficult or unexpected questions.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ProMed Personnel (New York, NY) in Mar 2012

Interview

Terrible! Took 2 months from the interview to get feedback and the owner bashed his staff the whole time. He yelled at the other employees while I was there and in front of candidates waiting to meet with recruiters.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProMed Personnel (New York, NY) in May 2011

Interview

I interviewed with another possible intern. They will most likely hire you because they really use the interns in the company.

Interview Questions
  • What made you want to go into this field?
Be the first to find this interview helpful