Practo Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Practo Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Practo Technologies

2.8

Territory Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a telephonic round
    Went quite well and within 15 min of conversation with the HR it covered all aspects of the education experience and achievements. At end he described the role opportunities and area of work

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Practo Technologies.

Interview

there were Three rounds of interview:- Aptitude test which involves solving basic question then Group discussion which is pretty decent. Finally, one to one interview with the manager and also some basic question asked by the HR.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Practo Technologies.

Interview

I had to work with a number of recruiters as they could not figure out who should be working with me. I had not applied for this interview, but rather the recruiter contacted me. The recruiter that I ended up working with had very poor communication skills, was very vague with all her responses. The interviewer missed the interview twice without giving me any notification. When I managed to get the interviewer to show up, I went through 3 rounds of phone interview, and after the 3rd round, the recruiter never got back to me, in spite of repeated attempts on my part to contact her. Even when I had cleared the 1st two rounds, the recruiter did not get back to me indicating that they will like to go to the next level. It seemed to me that they were doing me a favor by interviewing me, even though they initiated the recruiting process. My advice to Practo will be to hire good recruiters before trying to fill other positions. This is the worst interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Based on a case study we were discussing, will you enter a market if it has $100B market cap, or $2B market cap, does it make a difference?   Answer Question

JavaScript Developer (React) Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Practo Technologies in May 2020.

Interview

First round Hackerrank test.
    I did all the questions by my own and it was all correct but they still did not approve my test. Really pathetic people out there. Disrespectful.

Interview Questions

• React Question to solve notes app. 2 JavaScript Questions and 3 MCQs.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

The process was easy, all basic questions followed by the mysql queries, memory management in java, garbage collection, Data Structures, Javascript. Java basic questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Practo Technologies.

Interview

They have 4 rounds
    1. Aptitude test.
    2. Technical test consisting of 4 questions.
    3.databse design round in which you have to draw and design certain application using ER diagram and other necessary models.
    4. Hr round in which they will check your temperament and fit for the company.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Practo Technologies.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. both telephonic. Hr round was pretty basic and the technical round had a lot of field related questions that went in depth. With proper presence of mind, it is possible to crack the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

The Interview was three rounds
    First round was the hackerrank online coding test. It had 4 Questions and were actually not that difficult.
    The next two rounds were technical where one of the round's primary focus was on database management and the other one was programming/coding.

Interview Questions

• Binary search and how you can reduce the complexity by using hashmaps   Answer Question

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Neat interview process which makes sure competent person is selected, I have gone through telephonic interview for about three rounds in which hiring managers took 2 rounds and he took one and the overall process was good and you should need good communication skills to crack the interview.

Tele Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

I was asked about the reason to get into sales and other related stuff. Later part was majorly about the job description. A person with strong marketing basics can easily crack it

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.