Interview Question

Interview Answers

32 Answers

Water!

Me on

Personally, I can't tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi and I try to limit my consumption of soft drinks because they are unhealthy. If you compare the ingredients in in a can of Coke vs. a can of Pepsi, they are essentially the same, but everybody has their particular brand affiliation. That's really where these beverage producers excel: branding. And I think UnitedHealth could learn a lot from Coke and Pepsi in terms of branding and PR. The insurance industry in general isn't always seen in the best light and I think that's something I could really help with, marketing UnitedHealth's services so that customers have the same positive feelings they do towards Coke and Pepsi.

BR on

Coke, please. And a bourbon chaser to go with it. Thanks. ;>)

Rick on

Me: Neither for me, but thank you for the offer. I fear one would be hazardous to my teeth and the other would lead to a short and rather brief interview.

Paul on

neither.

tas on

yes, thank you.

gdf on

Assuming that you'd already made a decision to drink soda, I'd choose Coke just because it tastes better. Both have about the same amounts of calories, chemicals and 34 grams of sugar which will hurt your health the same way. The question is more fundamental I think, why drink soda in the first place?

William on

Just soda water, please!! With lime if you have it.

DibblesMcPhee on

It's an insurance company!!! They are looking for neither or water. If you drink either, then you are a health risk and a risk they don't want as an employee on their insurance plan.

Beware on

Given that this is a health insurance company, I would say that either of them is just as bad. This question may have as well been phrased "pick your poison", or "Camel or Marlboro?" But for the record, I prefer Dr. Pepper.

Winston on

Neither are part of a healthy diet.

vcollogan on

water with no ice please.

indian dude on

Well, since I work for Coke everyone assumes that is what I always drink, sometimes we need to surprise people by our answers and break down the established barriers. Actually, I'm a water, coffee and tea guy.

Aaron on

Neither, and I would recommend you not drinking it as well. The phosphoric acid in them has other excellent uses, such as cleaning toilets, etc :D

Barath on

If it's for clean toilet, any of them is good.

:-) on

Neither, they are both products of a capitalist economy seeking to overrun the world with needless products that we are brainwashed into believing are needs; or did you mean powdered coke? NOW you're talking! Shall I close the door on the way out?

Clive on

c.o.c.k

predator on

Bud Light, please.

:-0 on

Do you have Diet Coke / Pepsi?

pugboy on

Wine!

HeavyDrinker on

Neither, High Fructose Corn Syrup is the scurg of our society!!

Charles Ellis Bruce on

Are you buying?

SANDRA on

way too much time on your hands...

seeker on

Work ..(rhyme with coke)

Anonymous on

Whichever is more affordable and have a more reliable chain of production and shipment.

Anonymous on

Both are considered colas.

Anonymous on

Neither. Personally, I am a Dr Pepper fan and since that option is not available I would rather have neither. Coke is too sweet for my tastes and Pepsi has a cherry flavor that I don't necessarily care for.

Anonymous on

thank you but I brought my own water bottle.

pepsi

alysa on

Y’all either refuse to answer, or shame the question. Most likely due to misdirected self judgment. Instead you offer your self righteous opinion of either answer. Bottom line, Coke baby!

Diet Pepsi or Coke Zero

Sheila on

Coke!

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.