Paychex Interview Questions

Updated 1 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 833 of over 833 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Paychex

Application

I interviewed at Paychex

Interview

It was really good. I was first contacted by HR, who setup the interview with the team lead. I then met with the team lead for a 1 on 1 interview, and that was followed up with a group interview.

Interview Questions
  • General programming questions, nothing hard.
    Answer Question

Paychex

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex

Interview

2 general interviews with recruiters, mostly talked about my background 1 group interview with team members, shared my process, shared some work and experiences 2 portfolios reviews with team members 1 meeting with director to answer general questions

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with feature to function mapping?

Paychex

Application

I interviewed at Paychex

Interview

Simple video interview, asked pretty standard personal questions and a few easy questions about object-oriented programming. Less than 30 minutes overall, similar to most interviews for positions like this. Interviewer was friendly and cordial.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what encapsulation means for object-oriented programming.

Paychex

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex

Interview

Wasted my time only to find out they hired someone with more experience but I still had one round left Salary is 67k which is crazy in itself Thanks for wasting my time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paychex

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paychex

Interview

Very simple. A round table interview with scenario-based questions. They ask mostly about previous interactions with co-workers as well as customers. It is a customer service job and you are dealing with payroll which can get very overwhelming

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you was faced with a challenging situation how did you overcome it and what steps did you take to overcome it.

Paychex

Application

I interviewed at Paychex

Interview

Robotic, I felt like the interviewer was reading a script. It was not interactive, as I answered there was no elaboration on answer but simply on to the next question.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to deal with adversity and how did you handle it?

Paychex

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paychex

Interview

Interview process was smooth. There were 4 rounds with includes basic background check, technical round and HR rounds. Interview was really good and it went really very well. You must know about the company details.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paychex

Application

I interviewed at Paychex

Interview

Interview went well there was 2 dept managers on my zoom call. They told me about the position and what I would be doing in the role. I had a list of questions for them to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (Bend, OR) in Oct 2022

Interview

Good, fast, young team but professional. Enjoyed the communication and good experience overall. Sadly pay wasn't flexible and a little too low for me to accept. Also the policy is to always start entry level and work your way up which can have benefits but also some obvious draw backs.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions on history and intent and what we're looking for.

Paychex

Application

I interviewed at Paychex

Interview

Just had a simple phone interview to make sure it was a good fit. Nice manager, and easy process. The offer was extended soon after. Nice salary and experience overall

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 833 Interviews