Osborn Barr Paramore Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Osborn Barr Paramore Interview Questions

Interviews at Osborn Barr Paramore

2.6

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews in one day with a revolving door of interviewers each with a different style. First met with HR and then came back to meet with the hiring manager and others. Each interviewer asked a different set of questions.

Media Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Osborn Barr Paramore.

Interview

They called me first and we did a phone interview. She told me she'd email me by the end of the week with further info. Even though I didn't get selected for the position, the interviewer was very thoughtful and the email was very nice

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a normal day in my current position   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Osborn Barr Paramore.

Interview

Interacted with them at a career fair. Had a fairly informal interview with them afterwards, both recruiters were in the interview. It was all super friendly. Did not hear back from them afterwards, however, even after e-mailing and asking for more information. Thought this was unprofessional. Otherwise had a good experience with the company, might speak more with them after graduation!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your skills fit Osborn Barr?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Osborn Barr Paramore (Nashville, TN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a very bad experience in this process. The interview itself was fine and I enjoyed the people I met, but I never heard from them again after that. I interviewed over 2 months ago and followed up via email 5 times, and via phone twice. They (Brittnei, to be specific) never responded to my emails, and when I finally got in contact with her over the phone, she said she'd email me the following week (July 5th), and I never heard from her.

I totally understand if I wasn't the right person for the job. Completely get it and would not be offended at all if they had told me that. The problem was, I went in to the office for an interview, was told they'd be making a decision in the next two weeks, and never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you failed, and how you demonstrated integrity   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Osborn Barr Paramore (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I had the opportunity to meet and interact with a number of people from different parts of the organization. This helped me get a feel for the environment and atmosphere here. It was about a 3 hour process, but definitely worth it. I really enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• I honestly can't remember 1 specific question that really threw me for a loop.   Answer Question

Account Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Osborn Barr Paramore (Kansas City, MO (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard. Set up a phone call with HR as a screening process, then moved to a Skype Interview a couple weeks later. The whole process took about 3-4 weeks from the time I turned in my application to getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to describe my previous experiences and why I wanted to work there. Also inquired about my experience/interest in agriculture.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

Interview

Very relaxed interview process but extremely long process. Spent almost the entire day interviewing with potential team members. Everyone was very friendly and seemed to be very interested in me and my previous experiences. I had my interview in one of the glass walled conference rooms that seemed a little intimidating to have an interview in, since everyone could potentially watch or hear me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you want this position and why you feel you are right for it.   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Osborn Barr Paramore in January 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, one over the phone with the HR manager and a second Skype interview with my future bosses. Nothing out of the box, pretty standard and easy going interview. After second interview, they had me do a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• How will your experiences in school help our agency?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Osborn Barr Paramore (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Applied for job online. I was emailed about scheduling a phone interview. Process took about two days. I thought that the phone interview went great, but was never contacted again.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Talked about Cardinals baseball more than anything.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Osborn Barr Paramore (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Two hour interview followed by a writing test. Was interviewed by someone from HR first, followed up two different round of supervisors. The supervisors all asked similar questions, some where very friendly others, not so much.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of leadership   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.