ORIX Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

ORIX Interview Questions

Interviews at ORIX

2.9

Senior HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ORIX in May 2019.

Interview

Phone interview. The conversation went well. I was told that it went well, and next steps would be sent to me within a few days. I never heard back from them. Even after reaching back out no response was ever given

Marketing Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ORIX (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. The process took roughly a week. I interviewed at ORIX (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2016. Basically they will ask you to complete the following :

1. application form
    2. personality test
    3. financial ratio calculation test ( total 4 question, merely calculation no explanation needed )
    4. essay writing about Malaysia economy opportunities and threats

As the interviewer told me, they need to test your English writing skills as they need you to compile financial analysis report if you get to work with the company.

After that its quite simple, 3 interviewer will interview you at the same time, nothing hard, just make sure you show that you are the suitable one for the position. ( eg : show them you prefer field work/ to go out and grab customers if you are applying for marketing; show them you have a strong analytic skills if you are applying for credit officer.)

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ORIX (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in July 2012.

Interview

three phases of interview - HR, User and Board of Directors member. interview in intimate moment, and beside ordinary question raised by HR and User, Board of Directors asked more question that basically will show what type of person you are and how will you cooperate with other members of the team

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

there are three rounds interviews included, two to your line manager & head of department, one to hr representative with a written test included regarding to your understanding to company background & knowledge

Credit Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ORIX (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, took one week to receive call for an interview. For the interview, first you have to fill in an application form, a personality test, do some financial ratios calculation, and one case study question where you have to read an article about some company and do a SWOT analysis. Then only it's followed by a group interview of 3:1 that lasted for an hour or so. Mainly getting to know you and explain job scopes and such.

Office, Credit and Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ORIX in January 2015.

Interview

They will give you employee application form to fill in. Besides that, they will ask you to answer all personality test questions, calculate financial ratio and answer one questions with essay writing.

Interview Questions

• Essay question is about Malaysia Economic. As for financial ratio, make sure you remember all the formulas.   Answer Question

Officer, Credit & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ORIX (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and waited about a few days before getting a reply (job scope explanation of the applied position & asking for support documents). Phone screen by HR before scheduling for an interview. I interviewed at Orix Leasing Malaysia (Menara KH) in Oct 2015.

Interview Questions

• Employee application form to fill in along with personality test, accounting test (financial ratio) and one essay question (Malaysia's economic threats & opportunities).

Interview was easy, self-introduction and they will ask if you know about the company background and the job you applied for. No hard questions.   1 Answer

Documentation and Operation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuching, Sarawak (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ORIX (Kuching, Sarawak (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Fill application form, face to face interview and lastly essay writing test about opportunities and threats of Malaysia economy (How government and private sector measure the opportunity & overcome the threats)
    P.S.: Remember to bring all relevant original certificates.

Marketing and Credit Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ORIX (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

1. Fill form about personal details, financial ratio questions, essay about malaysia's economy, personality test.
    2. Interviewed by 3 officer, they were all friendly and good to get along with.
    Overall, it was a good experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ORIX.

Interview

3rd and more interview, written test, every one ask the same questions and doesn't explain the jobs duty clearly. MD with bad attitude, no that good imagine as Japanese guy

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.