O'Connor Sutton Cronin Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at O'Connor Sutton Cronin

O'Connor Sutton Cronin

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at O'Connor Sutton Cronin

Interview

The interview process entailed answering questions about past projects and experiences from your portfolio. A few questions where based on career growth within the company. Overall the interview was simple and precise.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was based on past job experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at O'Connor Sutton Cronin (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2021

Interview

I was interviewed by one of the company directors at MS Teams. He was very friendly and straightforward. Unfortunately, I was not a suitable candidate because I did not have 100% experience in what they were looking for, and they needed to hire someone who could start working immediately (with little or no training).

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to the water drainage projects I have worked on and the software I am familiar with.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at O'Connor Sutton Cronin (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2019

Interview

Good and very quick with associate and a another member of it, with tech questions about skills on cad job that I have done before and that was all.

Interview Questions
  • CAD Questions during the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at O'Connor Sutton Cronin (London, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Briefly describe your interview experience. Briefly describe your interview experience. Briefly describe your interview experience. Briefly describe your interview experience. Briefly describe your interview experience. Briefly describe your interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • What was one thing that they asked you? What was one thing that they asked you?What was one thing that they asked you? What was one thing that they asked you? What was one thing that they asked you? What was one thing that they asked you?What was one thing that they asked you?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O'Connor Sutton Cronin (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2012

Interview

easy run through projects you have completed one tone project based interview easy if you are working in the industry easy to get through if you had the right education and experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed