Nitro Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 79 of over 79 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

-Met with the hiring manager and other members of the Sales team. The process was smooth and every step was communicated clearly along the way. The entire process took about a couple of weeks and culminated in a final presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Why am I the best fit for the role at Nitro? How would you prioritize your book of accounts?
    1 Answer

Nitro

Application

I interviewed at Nitro

Interview

It was a very informal interview. I thought it went pretty great. The interviewer was very friendly and explained the position in detail. Have questions available so that they can answer them right there and then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Straight forward process. They were in constant communication throughout and I did not have to chase at all for updates! Quick follow ups and next steps provided. 5 interviews overall, including the presentation panel interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nitro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nitro in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruitment process was quite quick and the people who interviewed me were very human. It was challenged conversations with specific people of the organisation. The interviewers did their research on me before we met.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nitro

Application

I interviewed at Nitro

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, phone interview, hiring Manager interview, panel interview and then presentation. The whole team is amazing. Very good energy and keep you updated through out the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Boston, MA) in Jan 2021

Interview

HR clearly stated the interview process: the order, the person(s) interviewing and the approximate timeframe. All occurred exactly as expected. This company has a wonderful culture of camaraderie. I experienced a warm welcome and many open ended questions from all levels of management during the multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nitro

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro in Dec 2020

Interview

3 Rounds. First with in-house recruiter who was so nice throughout the whole process. Second round with my new manager and third with a sales person and VP of Sales.

Interview Questions
  • Why Nitro? Why do you think you're the perfect person for the role? etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Initially contacted by an internal recruiter, had a great chat and I forwarded on my CV for consideration. Next I was sent a tech exam which I completed and submitted. After this I had a call with the VP of Engineering and I was told by the recruiter that further interviews would be set up with the rest of the team as they were happy with my solution to the tech exam. That was the last thing I heard regarding my application and months have now gone by. I don’t mind if my application was rejected but not being told or contacted about it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Nitro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nitro in Sep 2020

Interview

First interview with the recruiter which went very well. Very nice and approachable. Then more interviews with different people at different level. During one interview, the interviewer asked for my age !! I was shocked but still answered the question. Apparently i was rejected because i didn't show interest during one interview with a senior person, as i asked what his role was and so they assumed i didn't researched him. Bottom line: I was asked for my age during an interview... and was rejected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nitro

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro in Jul 2020

Interview

The interviewer postponed the call less then an hour before the start time and was then 5 minutes late for the rescheduled time. They failed to respond to a personal email sent following the interview that thanked them for their time and to demonstrate my interest in the role. A week later received an automated rejection email. Sent additional email to the interviewer querying the email as I had anticipated a personal response but yet again no reply. Left me with a negative impression of the professionalism and culture of the the employees during an interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Interviews