National Thermal Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

National Thermal Power Interview Questions

Interviews at National Thermal Power

2.9

Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Hiring took over once shortlisted and interview was face to face and it sounded Good and fair for the candidates . There were five board members to interview and we had a written exam before final interview .

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Thermal Power in September 2016.

Interview

Ok, hr contacted me and we Interview at the office. Questions were reasonable, benefits average. It was too far from the area I wanted to work so the interview stopped then.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Noida (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

General Knowledge about the industry, Company and the future of the industry, its diversity and mix. It was quite lengthy and they were asking about the previous internship from graduation to post graduation and work experience. What will be the corporate strategy being in the strategical head.

Interview Questions

• Renewable Energy Contribution by 2030   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Noida (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Showcasing the process of interview, But actually they hired the people from backdoor.

I got selected in screening for the post of Web Developer, but on the date of Interview 29 March 2019, I was rejected because my qualifications are MCA, but they demanded Computer Engineers, I think they dont know that MCA is master degree in Computer Applications.

It took 5 months to screen the application and at last they said, "Oh, this position is only for Btech Engineers and NOT for MCA." What a shame on that person who short list the candidates.

Out of 9 candidates, 3 candidates got rejected on the basis of this stupid reason. Moreover, 1 of the candidate was came from Bihar and he spent around 10,000/- just to attend this interview.

So, dont waste your time and money for applying such jobs, untill your have the access of BACKDOOR.

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Thermal Power.

Interview

There was no interview .
    You just need to apply to them by filling a form.
    They form batches of the applicants and each batch has its timing to visit the plant .
    Internship duration was about 1 month

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Chennai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

The hiring was through a job portal and the whole interview process was very comfortable and ease.The interviewing team was very cooperative and seems in hiring proceess.They did not lingered on the struck answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join us?   1 Answer

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Earlier there used to be All India Written Test. Now you need to appear for GATE exam and based on your rank, you would be called for an interview. After you clear the interview, you would start your career as an Executive Trainee.

Interview Questions

• What was your B.Tech final project? What were your contributions?   1 Answer
    • Which subject you like the most?   1 Answer
    • Some basic fundamental questions related to Control Systems and Instrumentation were asked.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

We were called up for an interview on a specific date a week prior. to our joining date. and during the interview we were asked about the various aspects of thermal power and power generation

Interview Questions

• What all do we know about thermal plants and how do they work?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

no interview, applied directly through some contacts. I directly got selected but got no salary. it just for learning purposes. I would recommend to apply in private firms. They provide salary and better exposure

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Technical questions, basics of engineering, power plant engineering, efficiency calculations, thermodynamics, materials management, basics of strength of materials, dynamics of machines,Technical questions, basics of engineering, power plant engineering, efficiency calculations, thermodynamics, materials management, basics of strength of materials, dynamics of machines

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.