National Thermal Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

National Thermal Power Interview Questions

Interviews at National Thermal Power

2.9

Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Hiring took over once shortlisted and interview was face to face and it sounded Good and fair for the candidates . There were five board members to interview and we had a written exam before final interview .

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Thermal Power in September 2016.

Interview

Ok, hr contacted me and we Interview at the office. Questions were reasonable, benefits average. It was too far from the area I wanted to work so the interview stopped then.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Noida (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Showcasing the process of interview, But actually they hired the people from backdoor.

I got selected in screening for the post of Web Developer, but on the date of Interview 29 March 2019, I was rejected because my qualifications are MCA, but they demanded Computer Engineers, I think they dont know that MCA is master degree in Computer Applications.

It took 5 months to screen the application and at last they said, "Oh, this position is only for Btech Engineers and NOT for MCA." What a shame on that person who short list the candidates.

Out of 9 candidates, 3 candidates got rejected on the basis of this stupid reason. Moreover, 1 of the candidate was came from Bihar and he spent around 10,000/- just to attend this interview.

So, dont waste your time and money for applying such jobs, untill your have the access of BACKDOOR.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (New Delhi (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was told that I'm eligible for the AGM post and if interested, I should prepare a presentation of my achievements for the last 4 years and explain the same before a group of Directors. My presentation was first scrutinized by our head of the department and it was sent to Regional Head quarters for HR acceptance. Later I was called to Regional Head Qtrs and 4 Executive Directors and one HR executive interviewed me for about 40 mins.

Interview Questions

• On the subject. About my experience in Railways, whether I'm willing to work any where in India. Whether I had construction experience   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

Interview

Firstly their will be a written test from ntpc called engineer executive exam
    this exam have mainly :-
    aptitude reasoning
    verbal reasoning
    subject knowledge base
    the % of test is about 85% and rest is divided as 8% gd and 15%interview
    the qualified student will be called for gd acc, to the ratio 1:3(3 candidates for 1 vacancy)

Interview Questions

• In interview they might ask u why u want to join NTPC be prepared for this question and where do u see urself after 10 years from the date of joining
      also their is some subjective question for checking ur knowledge base
      these can be from thermodynamics and heat and mass transfer   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Thermal Power.

Interview

There was no interview .
    You just need to apply to them by filling a form.
    They form batches of the applicants and each batch has its timing to visit the plant .
    Internship duration was about 1 month

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Noida (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Direct selection for working as an intern as selected from college itself for 6 months. It was at noida. Very easy process. anyone can apply for it as it will help in future as an experience. Worked on asp.net and made an website on network management system as I was from IT anyone from electronics branch can get a job easily.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

no interview, applied directly through some contacts. I directly got selected but got no salary. it just for learning purposes. I would recommend to apply in private firms. They provide salary and better exposure

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

We were called up for an interview on a specific date a week prior. to our joining date. and during the interview we were asked about the various aspects of thermal power and power generation

Interview Questions

• What all do we know about thermal plants and how do they work?   1 Answer

Middle Management Interview

Interview

Hard and time taking, written test followed by a set of interviews. The written test was basically aptitude and general awareness. Interview was based on domain, academics and managent skills.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.