MicroStrategy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

MicroStrategy Interview Questions

Interviews at MicroStrategy

2.9

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

One goo thing was that it was timely. They sent a series of technical coding tests and data science tests. There was quite a few statistics questions that are good to brush up on.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Tysons, VA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Quick phone interview followed by the 3 different assessments they then bring you in for a one on one interview at the Tyson office if you do well on all of the assessments. The assessments are really long and difficult each one is at least 30 minutes

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Tysons, VA (US)).

Interview

The whole process took about 3 weeks to complete, just waiting on offer. Quick and recruiters know what they are doing, overall good process! A serious company looking for bright and excited individuals.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

Three coding challenges were sent out before the interview, and if you passed then you got an interview. Interview was pretty straightforward, with a small behavioral section followed by 2 coding questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MicroStrategy in October 2019.

Interview

So I applied through career fair and got an online assessment which involved four assessments analytical, verbal, coding, and UI design. I cleared that and got called for the campus interview. It was a 45 interview and the first 35 minutes were behavioral. Questions like in your previous company how did you come up with a suggestion that your team was convinced to follow, what mistake did you make and how did you correct it, what was an innovation you could tell you did. And the last ten minutes that was left I was asked a coding problem. It was pretty straight forward. But mind you, they wuld expect you to quickly solve it and want to move on with the next prblm. So make sure you finish the first one..

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

It seems this year(2019) they don't want to hire very much people. Many of my friends got OA and refused. It depends on their needs rather than your preparation to get a job.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

After finishing OA(Analytics, Verbal Reasoning, HackerRank,Design) I received on campus invitation. And this is one-round interview, including BQ and coding. The coding is really easy. The interview took about 1 hour. After two weeks I recieved the rejection.

Interview Questions

• One is find the common elements in two arrays and another is output pascal's triangle.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview was great, gave a lot of information about the role. General meet and greet. Then there was a few online assessments which were straightforward. Then a 3rd phone interview behavioral and technical questions.

HR Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

One of the worst interviewing experiences I've had. The company has no problem taking 4-6 hours of your time for their in-person interviewing process, in addition to their online assessment and the initial phone interview, and then they ghost you. They don't even have the decency to send you a generic "thanks but no thanks" e-mail! I'm glad I didn't end up with such an organization.

Interview Questions

• 4 hours in-person interview + online assessment and a phone interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

Coding challenge (15ish questions, some coding and some programming concept questions), a pseudo-IQ test (given a pattern choose the next shape), and a design test (e.g: which design looks the best). Then an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Essentially an engineering design question that tested if you know which data structures to use. Not quite leetcode but leetcode easy/medium ish.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.