MSC Software Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

MSC Software

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at MSC Software in Jan 2021

Interview

No values to the candidates. Nothing new in recruitement, No response from the HR team for more than 3 months and no feed back from the team. They failed to respect the time of the candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Why Hexagon and how you suit for this role?
    Answer Question

MSC Software

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MSC Software

Interview

1 phone call with a recruiter , 3 phone interviews, 1 in person interview Yet another company that wastes your time with multiple interviews and absolutely no follow up. I had to chase down the recruiter for any feedback, and it was always "it went very well! I'll follow up soon!" And just when I thought it was done, another interview was scheduled. I guess I am a glutton for disappointment because I kept agreeing to talk to yet another mid-level manager that could care less about my role. At the end of the 4 weeks they just ghosted me, which I kind of expected, but sheesh what a roller coaster! *Recruiters: do better with following up and at least give the candidate some answers!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MSC Software

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MSC Software

Interview

Submitted an application and waited approximately 2-3 months. Then I received an email saying that they wanted to interview me on-site. The interview was around 1 hour long and the interviewees were very friendly. However, after the interview they never got back to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MSC Software

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MSC Software in May 2019

Interview

Applied through a referral. There was only one Technical round conducted by 2 people. Most of the question were related to the previous experience. I felt the experience with Python/C++, Control Theory was a requirement.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Vehicle Dynamics Questions: Understeer/oversteer. What's the most important component of a Vehicle?
  • Questions on Control Theory: What is Closed-Loop/Open Loop? What are Zeros and Poles? PID Controller?
  • Process for Suspension Design?
  • How is the CG height important?
  • Questions on Kinematics & Compliance
  • If you have worked on developing Driving Simulator, questions like Difference between UDP &TCP? How is feedback from & to the driver is completed? How would you flash the feedback?
  • Knowledge on Co-Simulation?
  • If you know C++/Python.

MSC Software

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MSC Software in Sep 2018

Interview

There were two tech rounds and one HR round. The questions were mostly focused on C#, LINQ, SQL and in depth OOPS. In both rounds technical questions were asked and projects I have worked on. But HR round was horrible, it was like she is selling something. They were not even have the budget to give 30% hike. and in job posting they have mentioned no bar. Couldn't settle on package side, so left the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MSC Software (Pune) in Feb 2018

Interview

Interview Process was very easy. they ask Simple core questions, depending upon your skills, selenium, testing, java, junit, maven, qa process, jira, testing methodology, experience in previous company, communication skills, teamplayer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MSC Software (Chennai) in Nov 2017

Interview

First phone interview were done by technical questions with current working engineers. Second phone interview were done with management people. On-site interview were done with all future collogues during whole day. Have a lunch together with people.

Interview Questions
  • All of details about what I have developed before. Most questions were about technical questions about algorithms and achievement of previous works.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MSC Software (Detroit, MI) in Jun 2017

Interview

Interviewed with another application engineer first then potential manager before concluding and getting an offer. Process was smooth and clearly outlined with obvious deadlines and an efficient pass through each step.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most memorable experience you’ve had in dealing with potential customers at your current position?

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MSC Software (Pune) in May 2017

Interview

I have been interviewed at MSC in May 2017, Interview process is fast one day process, 2 Technical discussion round followed by mathematical & logical Aptitude test(Clearing which is bit challenging as it is descriptive and not the MCQ)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MSC Software (Newport Beach, CA) in May 2017

Interview

I was invited in for an interview after applying through an Employee Referral. The interview process was pleasant. The hiring manager was very friendly, professional, and helpful. In addition to asking me questions about my background and career goals, he also provided great insight on the company, the industry, and how they align with my career goals. I was given a tour around the Newport Beach office after the interview. The office space is very open, has great nature lighting with plenty of windows, and has a collaborative feel to it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews