LloydsPharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at LloydsPharmacy

2.4

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in December 2012.

Interview

This was a really nice process. There was a simple telephone interview followed by in office training where the MD took a lot of time out to meet us.

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy.

Interview

Very simple, I went in in person with my CV to enquire after the position. There and then they read over my CV and we had a casual interview/chat about the role my availability and experience and I began the next Saturday on a trial basis

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application form including all my details, employment history and education. Handed the form in and recieved an email inviting me to an interview for the following day.

Went to the interview, had a one to one with the supervisor and manager; they asked simple interview questions.
    Recieved a phone call the same day saying i had been accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role?   1 Answer

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online through indeed and received a call from them a couple of days later to come for interview. The actual interview was with the pharmacist and she was very friendly and made me feel at ease

Interview Questions

• What do you know about llyods?   1 Answer
    • Why is it important to be punctual and reliable?   1 Answer
    • What does a team mean to you and why is it important   1 Answer

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was overall a decent interview until the manager literally said to me, "does your hold get sick a lot because the lady that was here her child got sick a lot and I don't want that". I froze and stupidly accepted the job anyway

Negotiation

My advise would be run!!!

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Widnes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Widnes, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

spoke with retired manager about work etc
    Old manager was great. Already new other employees. Started work straight away as under staffed. Took certificates from college/school.
    Spoke about family life. Very comfortable interview with no issues. New shop not the same process. Manager not as nice. Will only employe you if your family and maybe walk all over you.

Area Manager Interview

Interview

Assessment Centre. Process included group discussion session based on a fictional business scenario, a role play coaching session and a one2one interview. However, candidates were being assessed from the start of the day till the end including during breaks and lunch.

Interview Questions

• All questions were based on the Company Values   1 Answer

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2016.

Interview

Speed and accuracy test, English language test, recruitment skills test and 1st face to face interview all on-site during the first meeting, 2nd face to face interview. The whole process from application to 2nd interview took approx. 2 months, without any updates in between. No contact after the 2nd round at all, not even email saying "you didn't get a job", no feedback whatsoever, even after asking for it. Very badly managed process, hopefully it works better inside the company.

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview went very well, met with HR manager for an hour chat. Was placed in by an agency who said they needed role filled quickly. No word back then after this, not to me or the agency. Actually shocked by how un-professional this was. Agency say they have not had word back either, so in the dark on what actually happened.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions based around skills, competency and what can be brought to the table   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy.

Interview

CV review personal interview by branch manager

Negotiation

No negotiation was given

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.