Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 134 of over 134 interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

I was contacted for the interview 2 months after my initial application. I had 3 rounds of interviews. The first was a screening interview with HR, and the next two were interviews with senior staff and project managers.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about land development?
    Answer Question

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

First, my interview was a screen phone call with the HR, then I had a video call with the team managers, and the last round was with several team members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

Welcoming and honest. No sugar-coating the job. Two interview process, first interview with the HR and second interview with your proposed PM’s and shareholder. I enjoyed how clear the position was explained.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

It was a great time talking with senior engineer. The question is moderate and they explain lots of details. They more focusing on what you have learned and how you handle different kinds of problems

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

First interview with HR Second with team Third with more team members Process was very quick and was done within a matter of weeks. Interview was all virtual and was very easy going.

Interview Questions
  • Projects, work experience, the usual. No technical questions.

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in Apr 2022

Interview

Everyone was very enthusiastic about their careers and were very positive during the entire experience. I really felt as though they wanted to get to know me and learn how I would fit in within the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in Mar 2022

Interview

Phone call with a recruiter, then a virtual interview with an engineer and project manager. Straightforward behavioral questions for both. They were very responsive up until the second interview, but I never heard back after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

I had a video interview with the team manager, then two weeks later, went to the office to interview with the rest of the team. They were all very friendly and it was not a stressful interview at all; felt more like a conversation about my goals and interests and experience with civil3D.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What is your experience with civil3D Why site/civil

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in Feb 2022

Interview

3 interviews, last one includes the VP but they are more or less just telling you more about the role/company. Questions follow the job description fairly well so review the job post. Good interviewing experience.

Interview Questions
  • Communication skills? Handling a Conflict with a coworker? Modeling experience? Field Work Experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2022

Interview

Asked pretty standard questions such as: why do you want to work in this company? Where do you see yourself in the future? What are your strengths and weaknesses? This was my first interview with them and I am scheduled for a second

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why do you want to work in this company? Where do you see yourself in the future? What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 134 Interviews