Cover image for Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 144 of over 144 interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Edison, NJ) in Jan 2023

Interview

I had a phone call with the recruiter that went relatively smoothly. She asked some questions about my resume and later at the end answered some questions that I had about the company and its offerings.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a group project that you worked on
    Answer Question

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

The process was straight forward and easy! It was a virtual setup where I met two Project Managers. They basically asked me about my interests and past experiences. I had an overall positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

The process was decent. Had a phone interview and then a follow up interview with a group engineering lead. Both were very approachable and the company responded promptly, which was very appreciated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Remote) in Oct 2022

Interview

The first interview was with an individual from the HR department. It was a phone-interview, was very relaxed while still professional. They asked questions about my experience based on my resume, laid out a timeline and job expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in Aug 2022

Interview

The guy was rude and not personable at all. He was very rude about my gpa even after I explained that I graduated high school a year early. I really think they're just looking for people with really high grades not necessarily personable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in Aug 2022

Interview

First was a phone call with HR, second was a video interview with project engineer (1 hour) and the third interview was with senior project engineer (30 min). The vacancy was for a full time Hydrogeologist but I was hired as an intern and began work while studying.

Interview Questions
  • HR interview: What are you strengths, weaknesses? What did you learn at the internship? What are your career goals? Technical interview (I): What is your work style? What do you do when you are stuck at the job? Your resume says.. how did you interpret the pump test? Your resume says… how did you use Hydrus? Technical interview (II) Why this university, why this major? Which is your favourite class? Which was your most difficult class? What was your experience at the internship? What are your career goals?

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in Jul 2022

Interview

The phone interview lasted about a half hour. My interviewer was lovely and really made me feel comfortable with the process. The questions were mostly about my coursework, past experience, and items on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite/least favorite part of your current coursework?

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

I was contacted for the interview 2 months after my initial application. I had 3 rounds of interviews. The first was a screening interview with HR, and the next two were interviews with senior staff and project managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

First, my interview was a screen phone call with the HR, then I had a video call with the team managers, and the last round was with several team members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Seattle, WA) in May 2022

Interview

Started with a brief phone interview in which I discussed the company, past experiences, and why I want the job with a recruiter. She was extremely friendly and laid-back. She did ask some typical interview questions such as a time things did not go to plan and how I dealt with it. She then followed up and scheduled a video interview with a panel of two engineers at the location I had applied for. They didn't have a strict interview structure, just discussed the position, what they do, my background and why I'm interested. I heard back from the recruiter within a few days and was offered the position verbally. I then received an offer letter by email.

Interview Questions
  • A time things did not go to plan and how you dealt with it, A time you had to take initiative on a project, etc. These questions were with the screening interview with a recruiter. Video interview with engineering staff focused more on job requirements and technical details, was very laid back.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 144 Interviews