Cover image for K-Designers

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

K-Designers Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jun 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at K-Designers

K-Designers

Application

I interviewed at K-Designers

Interview

Very comfortable and friendly. Seems like a typical outside sales job. Talked about classes and training and territories and about the company mostly. Holding more interviews. Seems like alot of travel.

Interview Questions
  • What's your past experience and are you willing to travel.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K-Designers (Denver, CO) in Jan 2022

Interview

Very relaxed had a great conversation with Brian we talked about the company its history where it is now how is supply chain effecting orders and installations in todays world How has covid effected the sale portion of this job

Interview Questions
  • Just your life story what you have done in the past what you like to do in your free time. How you did in sales in past jobs.

K-Designers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K-Designers

Interview

Moves really quickly. Had first interview and second interview was scheduled the day after. Basic sales questions. Interview wasn’t difficult. They were fast about the process and hired quickly. Branch employees were friendly and had a positive vibe. I was unsure about the company considering the earning potential but I was rest assured.

Interview Questions
  • How do you overcome objections? What’s your availability? Are you interested in high risk high reward. Asked personality traits etc. Basic sales interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at K-Designers (Burnsville, MN) in Jun 2020

Interview

Overall felt a bit rushed. Definitely good to ask questions during the interview as I found a lot of important details were left out as we were talking. No benefits whatsoever. And if you travel it's on your personal dime. Might be the right move for some, but it really wasn't for me.

Interview Questions
  • What time of management style do you prefer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnsville, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K-Designers (Burnsville, MN) in Oct 2019

Interview

The guy was friendly but a little too eager to sell me on working there. No base salary, just draw against commission for training. I do not have the money to go for 4 months without any steady money coming in. No mileage reimbursement either so you get to put all those miles on your car and then just take it off your taxes so it’s you paying for everything on your vehicle until tax time. They essentially want you to work for free for 4 months. Also VERY vague and would not say anything concrete about turnover rates. Huge red flag. Not interested at all. I practically ran out of there.

Interview Questions
  • Did you get a good severance at your last job? (Huge RED FLAG!)
1 person found this interview helpful

K-Designers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K-Designers in Oct 2019

Interview

They specialize in one visit close. That is a good thing to aim for, but the way they do it screams sleazy. The condescending way I was asked questions like, “do you want to dip your feet in the water with a job, or do you want a career where you can make $250k a year and control your destiny?” I asked if I would be able to speak to another salesperson or have a ride along before starting and they said no. I have a feeling their burnout rate is around 90% for the first 3 months. I walked out before the interview ended. I have too much experience with a legitimate company on another market to give them any more of my time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K-Designers (Portland, OR) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was informal and easy. More of a sales pitch than an interview. I don't have much more to add but Glassdoor requires 30 words minimum. I have not reached that.

Interview Questions
  • Very basic, they didn't ask questions, they just really hoped I would come work for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at K-Designers (Beaverton, OR) in Jan 2019

Interview

Easy to apply and get an interview. Once in the interview I was judged by my age and gender. We ended the interview by him telling me to ask my father if it was ok if I work full commission.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at K-Designers (Minneapolis, MN) in Mar 2018

Interview

I received a call they did short interview by phone than went to the local branch had interview with branch manager than another interview with sales manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K-Designers (Salt Lake City, UT) in Dec 2017

Interview

Dual Interview first day with Operations Manager the second day with Sales Manager. Both were very friendly and explained the job in detail. Spent a couple of hours with both of them. They did not expect an answer from me right away, understood when I told them I needed to discuss this with my wife.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews