John Sisk & Son Interview Questions

Updated 4 Apr 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Sisk & Son

John Sisk & Son

Application

I interviewed at John Sisk & Son

Interview

Short and informal . Not too many difficult questions but I was very prepared . Know about the company and have some questions to asked prepared . Waited over a week for decision

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company
    Answer Question

John Sisk & Son

Application

I interviewed at John Sisk & Son

Interview

Assessment Centre was sound and really about finding out more about the students. Has been 3 years since completing however and am yet to receive a contract after being confirmed on their summer/graduate programme.

Interview Questions
  • What interests you about civil engineering? What is one of your weaknesses?

John Sisk & Son

Application

I interviewed at John Sisk & Son

Interview

Very smooth process, very smart and intelligent interviewees. Was able to complete interview online from the comfort of home without having to travel to their HQ. Really enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

John Sisk & Son

Application

I interviewed at John Sisk & Son

Interview

Not the greatest interview. The interview team did not seem to have an aligned opinion on what the role would involve. It put me off seeking the role and by the end of the interview I had decided not to proceed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son (Dublin, Dublin) in Nov 2020

Interview

Applied by email, got an interview about a month later on MS Teams. Interview was about 20 minutes long. Interviewed by a senior engineer that I would potentially be working with and the head of the training department. They were visibly tired and showed little enthusiasm, they said they'd been interviewing applicants for a few days already. They did not give me the impression that they had read over my CV or Cover Letter before the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want us to remember about you, as compared to all the other applicants we have had?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2020

Interview

Attended interview, felt it went well. Never heard back despite chasing a number of times. Would not take or return calls, never officially told I did not get the position. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Was given a project scenario and asked how I would manage the works

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Had to complete 2 online assessments first. The first assessment is more difficult than the second. After completing both assessments I was invited to take part in the final process which took place in an assessment centre.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2020

Interview

Really good interview. Two people interviewed me and asked the normal questions about me, the company and then engineering type questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Overall I thought the interview was fair.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself

John Sisk & Son

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son

Interview

It is an assessment day. The assessment day is a mixture of interviews, workshops and logic tests. You will also need to give a presentation on an interest. The presentation was to show your communications skills and not your technical knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son (London, England) in May 2019

Interview

A highly professional interview in a highly professional company. The interviewer briefly asked me about my knowledge of the company. We conversed about my CV and relative previous experience i had in the profession. I felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews