Jo Malone Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Jo Malone Interview Questions

Interviews at Jo Malone

2.8

Interview

Skype interview. Go over your resume and experience. They ask mostly behavioral questions. The interviewer also tries to get to know you to make the interviewing process easier and more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why Jo Malone?
      What do you know about the company?
      Tell me more about your current/previous employment?
      How would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jo Malone (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Had three in person interviews, an odd phone interview to determine skills, strengths and personality type. While I was ultimately hired, the whole process took over a month.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was all over the place. Trying to figure out how I would deal with various scenarios   1 Answer

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jo Malone (Liverpool, England (UK)).

Interview

Online application - online interview - onsite interview.
    The on-site interview questions were all simple and straightforward, and the staff were really friendly.
    However the whole hiring process took more than a month which was quite a long time.

Christmas Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jo Malone (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Relaxed, not too formal. Knowledge of brand helpful but not essential Group activity then 1:1 interview. They want to know that you will cater for the luxury. customer. They went through discovery movements of products and then asked us to carry them out in pairs.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jo Malone.

Interview

Online application through Estee Lauder, followed by a digital interview that seemed auto-generated, as I got the email right after applying. The digital interview involved recording responses to question prompts through their system, it was not a Skype/Facetime call.

Jo Malone Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jo Malone (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

After submitting the application, I immediately received an email which says that the next step was a digital interview. In the interview, you have to record yourself. A lot of the questions were about Estée Lauder.

Interview Questions

• For example, how does the culture of Estée Lauder align with your own?   Answer Question
    • What type of clothes do your normally wear, and how does this reflect your personality?   Answer Question

Part Time Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bromley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jo Malone (Bromley, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online got a video interview because I specified that I am a qualified make up artist I’m assuming?! Passed video interview and was contacted by phone call about an interview. Had the interview the next day which was a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere and lasted about 20 minutes. Manager calmed my nerves and gave me glass of water. Interview was held in small office in store and I was interviewed by the store manager and senior stylist. More of a chat than an interview which was refreshing. Asked some general questions but were mainly personal to me. Told me a lot of general information about the company including benefits of the job discounts etc. Told me what a day in the life would be like how the stores doing at the moment, ow important it is to create relationships with customers and colleagues, how they use KPIs and sales targets and how they get sales. Interview process was very quick and informative.
     The language they used was positive leaning towards me getting an offer. I was told I’d be called at the beginning of the next week, it’s now the Thursday and I’m assuming I didn’t get it as I haven’t heard anything at all. Really disappointing when companies do this as it gives people a bad impression of them.

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jo Malone (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process went on for about a month. Had three interviews with different managers and they are all quite friendly and nice to you. The interview was quite quick, about 15~30 mins.

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jo Malone (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Submitted cv and asked to do a digital interview via interview app and if successful I would be called for an interview face to face with a representative. Interview only carried out today so unsure on how well I done

Interview Questions

• How does your image reflect on the brand and how would you describe this to a friend?   Answer Question
    • How have you a good customer experience to a great customer experience?   Answer Question
    • Favorite scent and why?   Answer Question
    • Which working hours suit you and are you OK to work holidays?   Answer Question

Retail Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jo Malone (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview happened in a hotel lobby. It's very relaxed and they are looking for someone used to work towards targets, flexible with retail hours. a passion for beauty/perfumes is a bonus

Interview Questions

• Example of when you achieved/not achieved targets   1 Answer
    • Why did you apply for the role   1 Answer
    • What is your career goals,if you were given the job opportunity   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.