ICICI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.6

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow, SC (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

interview based on experience by HR

Negotiation

no comment

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

First round was group discussion. Its was so easy. They check the communication level and confidence level. I clear the gd after that face to face interview. Its quiet easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about ur self
      Tell me about project   1 Answer

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India, TX (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Good and sensible, thorough and fast, written test, group discussion, interview. it is pretty easy, i would say dont even go for this company. you would be better off in a dfferent company. no work life balance, only pressure.

Manager-1 Interview

Interview

The interview was very basic, as they needed someone to fill in the role urgently.

Interview Questions

• What is the fixing risk on the Mifor curve   1 Answer

Phone Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process take just 10 mins.it is a simple interview you should just know the basic two languages English and hindi.
    As this was for the phone banking officer both English and hindi are manditory

Assistant Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Hr asked questions based on banking. A few questions on analytics and how it is useful in banking. Questions from coursework listed in the resume (mostly on stats). Other things related to why moving from core and why not stay in mechanical engineering,.

Interview Questions

• Describe your internship experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

campus placement. first was apti round. then psychometry. then interview. the process will take few weeks time. interview will happen after the apti and psychometry. and you will get offer letter tge same day

Interview Questions

• why icici bank? tell me about your strengths,weakness, and anyone situation where you have displayed it? what is your short term goal?
      questions will be easy as they will hire you for a sales job , so they need you.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The number of stages were involved during the entire process of selection. It included online written test, OTP,personality test,group discussion and personal interview. It was very challenging interview but interview board makes you very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why are you changing your profile?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

they go through various process of gd and interview--1-online test 2-pshycometric test 3-gd and interview 4- 9 month training at icici manipal academy bangalore and then 3 month training in icici bank and then as a am1 posting.

Interview Questions

• what is exact sallery after joining as a am1?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing to negotiate

Assistant Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Psychometric test followed by GD & PI. I applied through campus placement in which i had to go through psychometric test then GD which was elimination round afterward personal interview of around 20 minute. i got result on the same day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.