Hitachi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Hitachi Interview Questions

Interviews at Hitachi

2.7

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi in December 2019.

Interview

This was for Hitachi America. Two people interview you with a brief presentation on the roles of a process engineer first. Easy basic interview questions were asked. They assumed you did not know anything about the process and what they do at compant.

Ops Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hitachi.

Interview

3 phone calls- 1 on site... process was quite speedy ... easy compared to other companies in the area ... meet with entire management team and future coworker ... was asked about prior experience and why hitachi

Design Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

This was a phone interview with the recruiter only, but she was really lovely and described the team and what they do well. She was positive about the work that they do, although I was left wondering about the specifics in terms of the actual projects they worked on. Next time I'll ask!

Interview Questions

• "What are the precise dates and company names of the places you have worked" (I had submitted a functional resume, rather than chronological on the advice of a career coach.)   1 Answer

Interview

Phone interview first and around two weeks later on site interview, purchasing manger, team members and two people from other teams. A week after on site got offer, enrolled two weeks later

Interview Questions

• Most resume related questions, how your background and prior working experience will contribute for the position and company, some behavior questions like what was your biggest failure and how you handled it and what did you learn from it, what do you do at your spare time.   Answer Question

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Interview

Someone in the company reached out to me about this positioned. Applied and spoke to recruiter. Recruiter said I had too much experience and the range of pay was more than they were looking for but that she would ask the hiring manager and get back to me regardless. Nothing. After a week, I sent a follow up email. Again nothing. Poor representation of the company. Should not say you will get back to someone if you didn’t plan to. It takes only a few seconds to get back to someone.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hitachi.

Interview

Just one interview directly with the research lab head. It was an hour long interview. They said they will get back to me in two weeks. but still have not heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Talked about research and time series. basic statistics questions and some open ended analytical questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hitachi.

Interview

I applied the job on line. Then got an invitation for on-site interview. Interviewed with the development director. He gave professional feedback immediately at the end of the interview - very helpful.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience of development at the software driver level? Why are you looking for a change?   Answer Question

Procurement Business Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hitachi.

Interview

Applied through Handshake, called in for an on campus interview with one manager and then second round on the Hitachi Automotive site with two managers. First one was pretty casual more of me asking questions and him answering.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose hitachi?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

There were three steps. First one is with HR, 2nd one is with team manager, 3rd one with Department Head. I had to describe my work in grad school. NOt very difficult process.

Image Processing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hitachi (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Asked about related projects and deep learning, Initially, the recruiter will contact you, you briefly introduce yourself and projects, they they will move to technical interview with the person who will supervise you.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. Coding skills, language used, how many years of working experience.
      How much do you know about deep learning in image processing, why should you get hired.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.