Hindustan Petroleum Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Hindustan Petroleum Interview Questions

Interviews at Hindustan Petroleum

2.8

Officer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum (Lucknow, SC (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

7 people in the interview panel . Questions were mostly HR type only regarding college life and your favorite moments. Do remain confident and speak your heart. They do not want to hear philosophical crap but what you really are. Mostly they are looking for Marketing profiles however refinery and r&d profiles are also open. They may ask your option during the interview.

Interview Questions

• what was your favorite moments in college.. ??   1 Answer

Officer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum.

Interview

Campus Recruitment

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions & some pertaining to industry   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

campus recruiting: Mostly HR

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

2 rounds: 1 round was group discussion and 2 was PI and resume screening was also done to shortlist for gd. The panel was of around 10 ppl and you have to be very precise they see almost everything

Interview Questions

• It was a long que we have to read it and then discuss it   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I am a student of NIT Karnataka and HPCL visited our campus. Around 250 student applied for the post, among which only 25 students were selected which was based on CGPA. First round was Group Task round and followed by PI in which HR questions were asked.

GAT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum.

Interview

Direct face to face interview. Tell will ask some basic questions. May be 3 or 4 panel members. The questions will be simple. Be confidant and answer alla questions you will be selected for sure.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum (Chennai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview process consist of a group discussion from which a further short list to interview at IITS. Group discussion topic was how to improve the business of a firm. Interview panel consisted of 7 persons

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was about the basics of engineering. There were 5 panelists and they were friendly throughout the interview, and asked general questions too.. After the shortlisting in interview.. They took 1 month to send the offer letter..

Interview Questions

• Asked about the work location   1 Answer

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum (Visakhapatnam (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Panel of five members.
    Asked basic technical questions and hr questions.
    If you pass the interview, they will call us for medical test.
    So,you have to stay for a while if u pass the interview.

Officer Interview

Interview

Through Gate. You should qualify and will get a mail from the company asking you to attend the interview. The pannel consists of min 3 people.
    Not Techincal but understanding and analytical ability of the candidate will be checked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Explain the work you did at your internship   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.