HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING.

Interview

Had a phone interview with with a recruiter, then a phone interview with a potential supervisor, then an in-person lunch to meet the team and supervisor to get a feel for a specific project and culture.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and that went well. Interviewed with the hiring manager and that went well. I told both that I am interested in a job in LA only and not currently open to traveling. The next day the manager emailed me about whether I can go to an interview in Oceanside in 2 days (mind you I was currently working so thanks for the late notice). I called him and left a msg saying that I am pregnant and that I had I also informed the recruiter about this so I can only work in LA for the meantime. Needless to say, I never heard back from the manager, interview was never finalized, I was supposed to speak with another hiring manager a few days later and the recruiter did not call me back to confirm that interview either. I felt discriminated against and felt their behavior was pretty unethical and unprofessional, especially since I let them know up front of my current situation and the recruiter assured me there was no problem with that and I should speak to the other hiring manager even if I am currently not willing to re-locate. The recruiter then called me after the weekend and apologized and that there was miscommunication on her end on when I was supposed to have that second interview with the second manager...yet I never heard back from them after that. So, I guess i'd say it was a pretty negative experience and gives a lot of insight on their management and company.

Interview Questions

• basic things such as work history, what I am currently doing, what i am looking for, etc   2 Answers

HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING Response

20 Aug 2016 – Director, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. It is unfortunate that you found your interviewing experience to be quite negative. While upholding our strong commitment to equal employment and workplace diversity, we take all claims of discrimination seriously. As such, we investigate all claims thoroughly and will investigate this matter further. Regarding our recruiting process, recruiting efforts and resources are shared on a national level as our recruiting process involves contact with candidates and then matching those candidates with potential project work. The timing of candidate availability, geographical location, and project opportunities does not always align and, at times, can be quite a juggling act. Moving pieces such as project start dates, shared resources, lost opportunities, and countless other factors may sometimes lead to a communication gap with candidates. While we strive to make every candidate experience positive, we are continually looking at ways to improve timely communication. Nonetheless, we work to ensure strict adherence to company policy prohibiting unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, and breastfeeding-related conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin (including language use restrictions), ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition (cancer/genetic characteristics), age (40 and above), genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. We continuously review our recruiting, interviewing and employment practices to uphold our policy.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING (Burlington, NJ (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then had an in person interview scheduled. Had to keep in contact with the recruiter for close to a year before a phone interview was scheduled. Positive phone interview lead to in person interview.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very technical interview on process and cleaning validation. Really impressed with the interview process. Detailed on current industry practices and FDA guidelines. Overall interview was about 30 to 45 minutes

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING (Allentown, PA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview and than in person interview. Straightforward process. Had a very good experience. The first round was with HR, followed by in person interview and than got an offer.

Interview Questions

• My Experience and areas of expertise?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

2 Phone screens over the course of a couple months. A lengthy technical conversation with the Regional RM, a final conversation with Recruiting to discuss compensation/project specifics. Negotiated compensation a day later and was given what I asked for. Terrific experience, very professional.

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING (Louisville, CO (US)).

Interview

The interview process involved 2 phone interviews and an on site interview. The first phone interview was with a member of HR. Questions were standard and most things were explained very well. Next interview was with the manager of the laboratory. Questions were more scientific based and definitely more intense, but overall relaxed attitude. On site interview was a little less structured, but seemed comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in a team?   1 Answer

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was initially phone screened by one of the regional managers from North Carolina (15 minutes). I was subsequently on a phone screen/interview (60+minutes) with my future regional manager at the Boston, MA site. I had a very pleasant and professional conversations during both my exchanges and was able to glean a very transparent and positive culture at Hyde E+C. I was subsequently invited to a panel interview with the Regional Manager at the MA site along with an Engineering Subject Matter Expert (SME) and the site Business Development Director (BD). The interview at the site was a panel interview. Questions were largely circled around my ability to work with people and around any adversity. Additional questions included technical ability and working within the FDA environment using paradigms and principles set forth by ICH/ISPE/FDA/EU guidelines.

Interview Questions

• How did you use the resources around you effectively to tackle technical as well as personnel problems?   Answer Question
    • Describe an experience where the idea you proposed was not accepted initially but you were able to leverage your personnel skills to promote your idea more effectively to have it be implemented.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was my first time negotiating so I didn't stick to my guns. But since they're a consulting firm, you'll typically be a offered a little less than what you might expect. But negotiation is tricky to master and with the right conversation, they're more than willing to accommodate and offer plenty of room for negotiation.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HYDE ENGINEERING + CONSULTING (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2020.

Interview

It was good and given time to answer the questions and the way of talking was very good. Asked about the techniques and the ways to save time in the process. Calculations related questions were more. But very useful and technical to have an interview like this

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.