Cover image for HII

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

HII Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 192 of over 192 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HII

HII

Application

I interviewed at HII

Interview

Two short interviews over Teams. They told me a little about the company and the project, and asked me some questions about my resume. There was nothing too technical or complicated.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position?
    Answer Question

HII

Application

I interviewed at HII

Interview

Group of 30 in mass group. Heard about the company got a tour and got fed. THere were individual questions in one on one too. Show up early and have all of your paperwork submitted and in order.

Interview Questions
  • The guy asked me super technical engineering questions that were way out of anything I had heard prior. THis is not normal btw,

HII

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HII in Oct 2022

Interview

I only got to round one of interviews as the position was filled shortly after my interview, but the interviewer was very helpful and honest. Even pointing out that I could have been asking for a higher salary as the position started at $92,000 and giving me certain things I could focus on to improve my chances in the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • How would your previous experience be relevant to this role?

HII

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HII

Interview

Despite saying they had reviewed my resume I learned in the interview that I didn't meet their requirements. They expect 2 years of experience or a bachelors for entry-level roles with 'associate' in the title, and advertise these jobs in the entry-level categories of job sites. When you hire for people who have 2+ YoE but are still applying for entry-level roles in the country's most in-demand profession, instead of looking at portfolios and the actual capabilities of the individuals, you attract people who ride a desk and do the bare minimum not to be fired.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing that wasn't already covered in both the resume and the online application.

HII

Application

I interviewed at HII

Interview

The interview was good. The conversation in the interview was geared towards the job and what was expected. I asked 4 questions afterward about quality of life like how is quality perceived in the company vs purchasing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HII (Starkville, MS) in Sept 2022

Interview

I enjoy their recruitment team, and they gave me constructive feedback about my resume. Overall, it is a great company. I would highly encourage people to look for a job opportunity with HII

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HII

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HII

Interview

3 Phone interviews in total. Had 2 interviewers who tag-teamed and played Good Cop - Bad Cop. Not bad actually, I enjoyed the game. The HR pre-interview is done in order to weed out candidates. At first they seem too friendly and reasonable. Then HR will make promises they can keep and will have no problem ghosting you. This is cruel treatment for candidates willing to go the extra mile for HII. In the end, I was ghosted and found out that they hired someone from within. Very disappointed about this company's practices, and I will not recommend them to any of my fellow analysts.

Interview Questions
  • Bizarre on-the-spot scenario questions, but they are done just to see how fast you can think, and to figure out what you know about the customer.
  • How soon are you willing to relocate?
  • They will quiz you about your level of knowledge on how the customer operates, which i think it's reasonable to ask.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pascagoula, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HII (Pascagoula, MS) in Jun 2022

Interview

Easy interview , everyone was very nice and made me feel comfortable during the interview. They asked very basic questions. Now I am just waiting to hear back, shouldn’t be long hopefully.

Interview Questions
  • Jobandorganizationfit. • Interpersonalskillsandleadershipqualities. • Abilitytothinkonyourfeetanddealingwithstress.

HII

Application

I interviewed at HII

Interview

Easy process very detailed they asked a lot of questions very informative for the sheet metal job! They asked questions as well as giving good info they knew details about the specific job which made for a great info

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HII

Application

I interviewed at HII

Interview

My experience was very good as far as I can say! would definetely interview with them again for other positions. A good experience overall from my perspective. Thank you. My experience was very good as far as I can say! would definetely interview with them again for other positions. A good experience overall from my perspective. Thank you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 192 Interviews