HDFC Bank Interview Questions

Updated 24 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 740 of over 740 interviews

Applied online19%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

HDFC Bank

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview

Introduction, last company responsibilities,why you want to work with us, how soon you join with our organization, notice period, nothing to long interview, but I did not selected, good interview

Interview Questions
  • Why you choose banking industry, how soon you join
    Answer Question

HDFC Bank

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview

Shortlisting of CV .. Branch managers take interviews if selected cluster manager may also take interview depending on the post.. Genarally they see the past experience and if one can sell all the products

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

HDFC Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Bank in Sep 2022

Interview

Resume based short listing. Arranged by our college placement office. Interviews taken on zoom calls. Casual questions asked. No coding question asked. Informals okay. Enthusiastic students needed. Sharp and mindful.

Interview Questions
  • Who is the Md of hdfc? How does bank earn money? Private banking vs commercial banking?

HDFC Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank in Sep 2022

Interview

Interview scheduled through icai campus placement july 22 Interview was only 10 min Ques Introduction What do you know about role(cr manager) What is credit analysis How will you analyse financial statements Which ratios will you analyse Dscr Cibil score and report Preferred location and why That's it No need to panic

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDFC Bank

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview

Average questions asked reference to another level of round. Coordination was good. Candidate friendly. Process took 1 week i applied through linkdin. It was average and easy but no idea about scond round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self? Working capital Ratios

HDFC Bank

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview

Basic question about retail banking job like opening account both savings nad current, insurance sales , investment questions like share and MF, different types of loans etc and the sales target.

Interview Questions
  • what do you know about asset and liabilities. what target you had in your previous company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai) in Aug 2022

Interview

Easy and basic questions , technical knowledge based questions were asked . Questions were asked from all subjects of CS . Questions based on projects and skills mentioned in resume were also asked .

Interview Questions
  • What is diff between Sql and mySql, Difference between mongoDb and mySql. Explain what happens on backend when you search any web address on web browser . Questions from javascript fundamentals. What is NAN in javascript.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Pune) in Aug 2022

Interview

It was a very good experience . Interviewer was very amicable and was asking good technical questions. Interviewer was on time and also answered whatever queries I had for the job position.

Interview Questions
  • 1.How will you analyze a company Financials 2. Tell me what's networth And many more questions from financial analysis perspective

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai) in Aug 2022

Interview

It was nice. There were 2 people in the panel 1 technical and 1 HR. Most of the questions were asked based on my resume and related to the projects I did.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and about your internship and projects

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai)

Interview

Simply you need to get habitual with sales and targets. they need pure sales oriented people and you will be travelling whole day after joining. be prepared for hardcore sales and targets.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to handle sales pressure?
2 people found this interview helpful