Graco Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Recruitment Agency6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Graco

Application

I interviewed at Graco

Interview

It was good and i liked it i hope other people will apply as well i hope more people see this as a great opportuny and choose to work here

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite part?
    Answer Question

Graco

Application

I interviewed at Graco

Interview

Easy and comfortable . Asked easy questions. Not too many. Lasted about 30 minutes. I really didn't want position offered. They had nothing else available or I would have taking it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Graco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graco

Interview

They were in person interviews, nary a mask in sight. They made it clear that there was no vaccine requirements in place and no flexibility in working arrangements. The culture seemed to be very much male and the interviewers were unable to describe their work culture other than to talk about sports leagues. They didn't actually ask me a lot of questions about my qualifications or experience. It was a very odd interview.

Interview Questions
  • Something like have you worked with machines before or are you mechanically inclined?

Graco

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Graco in Feb 2022

Interview

Virtual video call with Manufacturing Engineer to be replaced; lasted about half an hour. Was more focused on soft skills than technical aptitude. Worked with a recruiter to secure interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Graco

Application

I interviewed at Graco

Interview

Initial phone interview with a recruiter and then onsite interview with Graco teams. Onsite interview was with three teams, engineering design, current product engineering and HR. Onsite interview was done with the three teams seperately.

Interview Questions
  • General interview questions in phone interview. More in-depth engineering questions in onsite interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graco (Erie, PA) in Dec 2021

Interview

Was interesting they told me everything I needed to know. Members seemed to like the job. Clean place. I could see myself working there . Hope I get the job seems like a good place to work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graco (Minneapolis, MN) in Apr 2021

Interview

There were 3 interviews total. First a video interview with the hiring manager, then an in person interview with two engineers, one being from my first interview and another being the guy I met at the career fair a while back, then the final one was with the senior EE and an Engineering Manger also in person. The last interview it seemed they had already made their mind to hire, and it was just protocol to interview with the higher up people. I made sure to ask a bunch of questions, escpecially on the facility tour.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you as an engineer?
  • How did you get into EE?
  • Algae in a lake doubles every day and the lake is full on day 48. What day is the lake half full?
  • It takes 28 minutes for 5 machines to make five gizmos, how long does it take 100 machines to make 100 gizmos?
  • They asked a bunch of questions about their foam sprayer machine during a facility toured, such as "what problems do you expect when it is colder outside?"
  • What advantage might an electric pump have over a pneumatic pump?
  • They handed me a picture of a sprayer and told me how to increase the power/output of it and what negative effects this might have.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graco (Minneapolis, MN) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had two Interviews and a personality assement exsam . The interview was quite good and the questions we also normal. I had one online Interview and then another fave to Face one

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maasmechelen, Limbourg

Application

I interviewed at Graco (Maasmechelen, Limbourg)

Interview

Interview process initially went very fast. Had great discussions with interview team. Then poof HR ghosts reach out 3 times over one month period and not even a response and it is now 9 months later. Really surprised when this place is suppose to have a top employer rating. I hope HR is the only team with leadership and process issues. Major red flags here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graco (New York, NY)

Interview

3 hours of interview in total i three rounds. With hr manager, executive and team lead. Girst one with hr manager. Second one with team lead of most projects and the last one was with executive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews