Gartner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Gartner

1,502 Interview Reviews

3.3

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

Was contacted through Linkedln by a recruiter, she was amazed by my experience and wanted to set up a call. I accepted her invitation and we spoke for around 15 minutes. She said I was a perfect fit for this company and that my resume was going to be sent to HR. Fast forward 3 days and I received an email saying I was not qualified and they decided to move on with other candidates. Why contact me in the first place then ?!?!

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

Good interview process to interact with range of team members and gain insight into key topics team covers in support of clients. Open to questions and helpful throughout the process. Be prepared to demonstrate your skills.

Interview Questions

• Advice you would give to a particular client company on which aspects of portfolio to develop.   Answer Question

Contracting Interview

Interview

Completed phone interview and in person interview. Screening and questions were asked to determine if I was a good fit for the position. Also discussed flexibility with the schedule that I would be working if hired for the position. Discussed benefits of working for the company and what the company does.

Sr Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

First call was with a recruiter to see if I was an appropriate candidate to schedule with a Sr. Recruiter. The 2nd call was an overview of my previous experiences, discussed times that I was successful in my current and previous roles and why. We also reviewed times that I had to overcome a challenging experience. From there, it was deemed appropriate to move on to the next round which was an interview with the Lead Skills Assessor. The next two steps were discovery calls, one being a one-on-one and the next being a panel discussion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in your professional career that you had faced adversity and how you overcame this adversity   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (New York, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with the initial candidate sourcer. They asked about my experience, and expectations for my next role. They said that hiring is technically on hold due to coronavirus, but they were still interested in getting applicants into their system for when hiring resumes.

Interview Questions

Interview

First round was a phone screening that lasted 30-45 minutes followed by a 1 hour behavioral and 1 hour case interview on webex for the final round. The case was a typical consulting case

Interview Questions

• What have you learned recently from the news or something you read?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

The recruiter from the university expo reached out and wanted a phone interview. Asked me to go over my resume and asked questions about my work experiences. After this round, there were two more rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me about your strengths and weaknesses
      2. tell me about a time you overcame a challenge   Answer Question

Client Partner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

First call was great and short. Second interview was an hour long. They use the BBI STAR method. Interviewer seemed knowledgeable about that position only. Very polite reading the interview script but not very polity when answering my specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember exactly the questions...one was about "tell me a time when you had to convince the group that your idea/suggestion was better than someone else" but that wasn't the whole question. Once I answered the interviewer kept asking more details about it.   Answer Question

Customer Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL (US)).

Interview

My recruiter was awesome and really helpful, but the interview process was quite tedious. They did however continue to give me good feedback. They really tried to find a place for me at Gartner which I appreciated, but it just didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had difficulty with a customer and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Interview

Started with one HR phone call, then a video case interview with an actual member of the business Divsion.
    After a couple of weeks, they contacted me for a Superday held at their office at Stamford, which consisted of 3 back to back interviews: 1 case, 2 fit.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had a clash of values with your superior and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.