Fidelity International Interview Questions

Updated 1 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 331 of over 331 interviews

Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Fidelity International

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International

Interview

The process was streamlined - one interview with recruiter, one interview with team members, and one interview with HR. Very much competency based & specific to the role. Nothing out of the ordinary as long as you have prepared.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience in a similar role
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Fidelity International

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity International

Interview

I have given lots of interview recently, trust me it was one of the best interview experience for me. Interviewer were so calm, supportive and uplifting. After the first round of interview, I was sure that I'm going to join them. They looked for potential and knowledge. It was 3 Round of interview - 1. Technical 2. Managerial 3. HR 1. Technical - Most of the question were asked from Core and advanced Java in detail. Oops, Multi threading, Collection Framework, Internal Working of Hashmap, Steam API, Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Qualifier, RestAPI, Steriotypes etc. 2. Managerial - Recent Project, Recent Work, Challanges faced, Unit Testing, Resilience Mechanism, CI CD Pipeline, Why Fidelity etc. 3. HR Why Fidelity, Why looking for change, Salary discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter sent an email with a case study, no call or prior intimation. Completed the case study and send it back. Panel interview was held based on the case study. The panel apparently had not studied the case in question and kept asking general questions and providing general comments throughout the interview. Went back to the recruiter asking for feedback. Ghosted by recruiter. Atleast have the decency to provide feedback since candidates are spending their time on working on case study and subsequent interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are three main risk in your project planning and how would you mitigate it?

Fidelity International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity International

Interview

One-hour Behaviour Interview in the last round. Two interviewers were both nice and patient. No self introduce, very focus on the details about your personality and abilities. Questions seem random but logical, as the interviewer said at the last: "We care about what you think and the way you think more than others"

Interview Questions
  • What activities motivate you? Can you work in a high-speed and changeable environment?

Fidelity International

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International

Interview

The process was very disorganised from start to finish coupled with confusion, poor communication and unprofessionalism. The interview feedback was surreal. It was such a bad experience that I am glad I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Managing difficult stakeholders 2. Using influential skills 3. Seniority of the stakeholders you have worked with 4. Complexity of the projects you have managed 5. Keeping projects on time and budget 6. Your project outcomes

Fidelity International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity International

Interview

It was a zoom interview with the internal recruiter. I don't think I performed amazing, but when they sent me the e-mail that they wouldn't proceed with me, and I asked if they could provide me with some feedback, the person just said "there are stronger candidates that we are moving forward with". This response is obviously not helpful at all, as the person didn't go into detail as to what they found to be lacking or what the candidates that they moved forward had.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell me about your previous experience. 2) Strengths and weaknesses 3) Why Fidelity?
2 people found this interview helpful

Fidelity International

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International

Interview

The first round was conducted by a PM. The interview was mixed with behavior and tech questions. Definitely prepare at least two pitches. The process was very friendly. Super day requirement was to complete an ER report on a selected company in limited time (around 24 hrs)

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at Fidelity International (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Total 3 interviews. The first 2 interviews were with business managers. Asking the standard questions, like why do you want to join us. The last 1 was with HR and written test. Written test was about drafting an email to client.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (New Delhi) in May 2022

Interview

Interview process was pretty smooth. They asked about the projects that I had done during the technical round and a random puzzle to check critical thinking. During the HR round they asked questions related to my personality and there was an additional round with the leadership.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity International (London, England)

Interview

Zoom meeting with the hiring manager. Asked about business architecture and if it was important. The person was quite junior and new to the position; even admitted they did not know where to begin to implement an Enterprise Architecture. It was somewhat pathetic. He asked what do you think our problems are? I told him and he said out loud, "That's what I wrote down."

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune