ExxonMobil Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

ExxonMobil Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at ExxonMobil

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Gainesville, FL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. I talked to a recruiter at a university sponsored career fair and was offered an interview on the spot. The interview was about a week after I spoke to the recruiter.
     The interview itself was mostly behavioural and lasted about an hour. Throughout the entire interview the interviewer stopped to ask if you had any questions. ExxonMobil firmly believes that if a student has a strong academic history and can communicate person to person then they will be a good addition to the team. About four weeks after my interview I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Let you describe the research you are doing. What is your career plan? What is your current research? How will your current research be helpful to your work in the industry? Can you convert your research result into techniques that could be applied to the real world?

Interview Questions

• What is your career plan? What is your current research? How will your current research be helpful to your work in the industry? Can you convert your research result into techniques that could be applied to the real world?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

They call you in and set up an interview face to face, then you have to go out and meet the crew, they take you to a plant and teach you everything

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Waco, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

1 on 1 behavioral interview with a member who has a similar background. Overall simple question and answer type interview. Asked about previous experience. Applied and received interview very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a group project and needed to compromise.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Park, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (University Park, PA (US)).

Interview

On campus Interview. I went to career fair and applied online. Got notice for an interview about a week later. Interview was not too bad. Interviewer was a bit awkward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with a team and the goal changed midway through the project?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

I found this position online via our school career service website. I applied for it and was emailed notified that I was invited to the interview. They hosted a reception that invited all the qualified recruits to a dinner and meet with the interviewers.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. The process is fairly pleasant, which is an approximately one-hour one-on-one interview. After the interview, your material will be sent back to the offices to see if there is a matched team. If not matching the area they are seeking people for, then most likely no offer. But the interview process is overall pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Part I: Describe/elaborate some of the experiences listed on your resume.
      Part II: Behavioral questions, e.g. what is your strengths/weaknesses, what is the greatest achievements/failure, etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (College Station, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through school's career fair site, got an on-campus interview for a week later. It was an hour long behavioral question interview. The interviewer was very nice, interview flowed like a normal conversation.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was really informal process. I got the interview after I gave them my resume in a career fair at my school (UCLA) and also applied online. The interview was about 30 minutes, they did not ask me any technical questions.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me any specific question, mostly asking what is my future plan after I graduate and asking some personal question.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The whole interview process was very smooth. The interviewer was kind and always tried to be supportive throughout the whole process by giving time for me to come up with good answers to his questions.

Interview Questions

• Why should we consider you for Exxon?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.