ExxonMobil Process Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

ExxonMobil Process Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at ExxonMobil

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Baytown, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Went for a 2 hour interview, interviewed with 2 supervisors first hour and then another 2 supervisors the second hour. Got a call on a Thursday 9am with the job offer!!

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of heights, and will you be ok with having to walk up and down stairs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Process Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for the Baytown Complex. I had 2 interviews 1st was a panel of 2 and the interview was STAR based. The 2nd interview I had with it 1 guy and it to was STAR based. Both took a week to hit me telling me I have the 2nd interview then extending an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to finish a job on time but a safety rule wouldn't let you and what did you do?   2 Answers

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Pensacola, FL (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty basic interview. They probably interviewed at least twenty people for the position, but it seemed they already had a buddy in mind for the job and interviewed other people just so it didn't look obvious. This is a company where you need to know someone to have a shot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were faced with a moral issue at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Interview

It appeared that they interviewed a few hundred people for the position. The interview was about 2 hours. A lot of the questions were similar and dealt with how would you deal with this.

Interview Questions

• If you absolutely had to meet a deadline, but there was no way the job could be done safely in the amount of time allotted, how would you hand it?   2 Answers

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Pensacola, FL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a email to take phase 1 and then if you passed got invited to take phase 2 and then took phase 2 and if you pass that then possible get a interview. ExxonMobil called to set up a interview about a month after the test.

Process Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in February 2019.

Interview

2 parts, first is situational questions (what would you do type questions) then it’s personal job questions (tell me about a time type questions) each part is about 30-40 mins long. Each part is separate with different people. They make you feel very comfortable. They introduce themselves in the beginning to help calm you down.

Interview Questions

• Say you were new to a group and you had to complete a task you weren’t familiar in doing. How would you go about it?   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Baytown, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

2-Step interview. The two interviews were about one month apart. The first interview was with two supervisors and the second was with management. Interviews are very nerve racking, but just remember that they are people just like you.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel that all accidents are preventable?   1 Answer

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Joliet, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Had my interview the beginning of February. they told me they will let me know either way. Never heard from them again. Found out that I'm no longer under consideration by logging on and checking my applied jobs in profile.
    expected more from this company.

Process Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in January 2013.

Interview

It was formal - more along the lines of behavioral questions. All went well. I can't begin I say specific questions because I do not recall. Best advice I can give is to prepare and conduct your research early.

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

Standard behavioral questions the whole process took around 30min-45min, and at the end they ask if I had any questions. They are very flexible with the process and allow you to skip questions if you ask.. Study behavioral based questions and know what is considered a good answer for these. They will be looking for how you handle certain type of situations.This was only the first round of the interviewing process and I was told the second round would take place with someone I would work with and would have more technical information.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.