Experience Commerce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Experience Commerce Interview Questions

Interviews at Experience Commerce

Interviews for Top Jobs at Experience Commerce

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experience Commerce (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

First Round will be Aptitude test which is very simple. Second round will be technical round in which they'll ask oops concept and some sql queries. Third round will be technical F2F interview. The interviewer asked questions based on your Resume. And the Final Round will be HR round

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Experience Commerce (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Quantitative analysis multiple choice questions--------------- -------------- ----------------- ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- --------------------- --------------------------------
    Technical interview by the team lead------------------------ ----------------------- ------------------- ----------------------------- ----------------------------- -------------------------
    Technical Interview by project manager------------------ ------------------------------- ---------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------
    Hr round and final offer-------------------------------------- -------------------------------- --------------------------

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience questions   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experience Commerce in January 2017.

Interview

There was 3 rounds ,First round was an aptitude test which has only 10 questions anyone can clear the aptitude test, second round was technical f2f in which they will ask you questions based on your resume ,and the last round was HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experience Commerce (Mumbai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

1: aptitude round
    2: technical round

i m fresher so they did asked me which ever i put on resume and last logical question were asked.

interview was good and last they will let me know. only 2 round

Interview Questions

• give me an array after that reverse that array related in php.

simple question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experience Commerce (Mumbai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online through a link. My resume got shortlisted and I was called for the interview at their office. At first there was an aptitude test, 10 questions, more a logical and verbal reasoning ones. were easy. After the test, within a while the Technical Interview started. As the job profile was about programming, all programming questions were asked. About C, SQL, JAVA etc. They wanted a person with knowledge about programming as well as web applications like CSS, HTML5, JavaScript etc. which I didn't knew. Interview went on for around 45 minutes. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself, (Being an EXTC engineer) why IT? , Basic Questions on C and JAVA, Detailed questions on SQL about database and tables.   Answer Question

Associate Digital Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experience Commerce in October 2017.

Interview

One day process. First round was apti. 10 qs were there which included logical,quants as well verbal.Apti qs were quite easy.After you cleared this round next was technical round and the last was hr round.Passing was more than 50% in apti and with basic math skills anyone can clear this round.Acc to the marks scored in apti you will be called for the technical interview starting from highest to lowest and dis round den was quite lengthy. Be thorough with any one prgmming language coz interview qs will based on that with some other logical questions.Finally hr round which would be very friendly and if u reach till hr round den u must consider urself as almost done.

Interview Questions

• is java pass by value or pass by refernce.justify   Answer Question
    • concept of method overloading and overriding   Answer Question
    • Programs on swappin 2 nos without using 3rd variable and printing a series of prime nos.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experience Commerce (Mumbai (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

The process took one day consisting of 3 rounds........
    1) Aptitude test (10 questions)
                                    In aptitude test , multiple choice questions asked.
    2) Technical round (5 questions)
                                    In this round 3 problem solving questions and 2 SQL queries asked.
    3) Final round (HR round)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.