Europcar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Europcar Interview Questions

Interviews at Europcar

2.4

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turkey, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Europcar (Turkey, TX (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very short and constructuve, not extended. People very easy to connect and not much pressure was put towards. Overall, I would say it was a good and proffessional interview to participate in.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience and future ambitions   1 Answer

Station Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Europcar (Birmingham, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Sent in application, and a week or so later was invited to do a video interview. You are sent a video link, that takes you to an app where you are asked some pre recorded questions. There were about five questions and you get roughly 30 secs to digest it and 90 secs to answer, you have to get it right first time as there is no opportunity to re-record . I was then contacted and invited to a face to face interview.

The interview was held with a recruitment manager and senior manager, which on the day felt quite refreshing as it was more a conversation talking about your CV, competencies and experience. They avoided any of the "Tell me about a time" scenario type questions, which was nice.. I felt relaxed and able to convey my personality across. I found it a friendly experience.

The interview wrapped up and I was told the next step would be another interview where you would be invited back on site to see the operation and do a SWOT analysis etc..

So far, so good and my experience was positive until this point...

Then I waited and waited... Until four weeks passed.. Now in my view if you make the effort to actually attend an interview, an employer needs to show you the courtesy of then keeping you up to date and informing you if you were successful or not.

Anyway, I eventually dropped them an email and got one back quickly stating as I suspected they had gone with another candidate..

Polite as the email was I would prefer to receive some constructive feedback from an interview I attend and also to not have to chase to get it.

So based on this I have to rate it as a negative experience as that is ultimately how it felt for me.. I certainly got a good feeling about the company and still think it is probably a good place to work, but unfortunately it just seems to be the way with how recruitment goes these days.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Europcar (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in September 2017.

Interview

Get ready to head into the main office in Northwood. Interview will be about 30 minutes long where they will ask you about why you want to work in that position. In general, easy going interview, stay relaxed and it will fly by.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to find a solution to a problem and how did you tackle it.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Europcar (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2014.

Interview

With the recruitment agency: several aptitude and personality written tests, one English basic test and one test with a group to see the dynamics and attitudes between the candidates. Then procedeed to the interview with the manager of the destination department. Lastly, an interview with a french speaker to test my french level.

Interview Questions

• Why was I applying for a job that was so radically different from my academic field   1 Answer

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Europcar (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite straight forward, just managed to get one interview with the two managers, answer some questions and did some questions as well. They were quite chilled and left me at ease.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals inside the company   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Europcar (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Not a complicated interview. Just assessing type of person you are and how you will cope in a sales and retail environment. Was a one to one interview that lasted no longer than 15 mins later, got a job offer within one week and started 4 days after the job offer.

Interview Questions

• when have you had to turn a customers bad situation into a good one and how?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Europcar (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online and after 2 weeks I received an invitation to conduct a video interview which was very easy and straight forward. A week later I got invited to an assessment day (9.00-12.00). On the day there was four other canditates. The day started with this guy that obviously loved himserlf (He kept mentioning that he was on Hello magazine cover page ) waffling for about 30 minutes about the company. In attendance there was the area manager and the branch manager, 2 ladies that didn't have a clue what they there fore apart from displaying their fake tan. Then we were asked to prepare a 3 minutes presentation. They asked few questions and then after that we did a ship challenge. We were told we will hear either way by the end of the week, and 3 weeks on nothing hahaha, what a joke.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weakness, personal attributes and stuff like that.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Europcar (Bristol, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

1 hour including presentation of 15 minutes on first 30 days in the role. Interviewer was very direct, didn't have alot of time to answer questions as the interviewer also talked a great deal.

Interview Questions

• What was the one lasting impression/ or achievement you left on your last place of work?   Answer Question

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Europcar (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Assessment centre

You need to introduce yourself to others
    Company presentation
    Asked to do a small presentation about yourself in front of 2 people

Next stage
    Case study - group exercise
    Final 1/1 interview

Offered me a job in the same day, but with zero hours contract. I end up refusing the offer.

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Europcar (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Constructive and relaxed and opportunity to discuss past experience and demonstrate both skills and behaviours to compliment the role. The process was clear and quick and feedback was instant.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.