Erasmus University Interview Questions

Updated 15 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Erasmus University

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Erasmus University

Found 33 candidate interviews
Erasmus University
Application

I interviewed at Erasmus University

Interview

The application procedure included writing a motivation letter, about why you would want to be part of the Erasmus community. Furthermore, you had to highlight key challenges you had to deal with in the past.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to do this programme
    Answer Question
Erasmus University
Application

I interviewed at Erasmus University

Interview

The interview consisted of talking about your experience as a student at the Erasmus School of Social and Behavioral Sciences. They asked why you would like to become an ambassador, what your studies are and how you could help with the promotion of the faculty in other countries.

Interview Questions
  • What did you study? Why would you like to become an ambassador?
Erasmus University
Application

I interviewed at Erasmus University

Interview

Interview with 2 professors from the course. Quite brief, probably 20-30 minutes, starting off with questions about yourself and then about the position. Expect detailed questions about the course you're applying to teach.

Interview Questions
Erasmus University
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erasmus University

Interview

It was very fast and helpful. You apply online with a cv and motivation letter. Afterwards they will invite you to a meeting. If it goes fine they will give you the job

Interview Questions
Erasmus University
Application

I interviewed at Erasmus University in Nov 2019

Interview

Online op een advertentie gereageerd (CV + motivatie gestuurd) na korte tijd positieve reactie, toe op gesprek uitgenodigd. Na het gesprek ben ik telefonisch benaderd met de uitslag. Positieve ervaring.

Interview Questions
Erasmus University
Application

I interviewed at Erasmus University

Interview

interview after application submitting CV and cover letter. My first interview was by Skype ten we schedule a second round in person with two team leaders I would have work with

Interview Questions
  • general interview questions Motivation Aspirations Background Why you want to join us Where do you see yourself in the future
Erasmus University
Application

I interviewed at Erasmus University

Interview

I sent my CV and got an invitation for an interview. The professors were really nice. Most of the questions are behavioural. The interview took around 20 -30 min in total

Interview Questions
  • What do you do to improve students' attendance in your class?
Erasmus University
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erasmus University

Interview

I sent the completed application via email to the Tutor Academy. They contacted later for a face-to-face interview. It was very comfortable with the interviewer. I got the result that I'm selected right the day after.

Interview Questions
  • What characteristics do you think that a teaching assistant should have?
Erasmus University
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Erasmus University

Interview

Interview-based application procedure. A friend of mine who was already working there recommended me to the recruiter. Following that, I invited to interview and asked several questions related to my background on accounting and how confident I feel about teaching.

Interview Questions
Erasmus University
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Erasmus University

Interview

It was quite informal. I had a Skype interview with two professors where I had to talk about my academic interest and professional background. Then I had a second interview where I had to present a presentation about a research topic.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews