E6 Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at E6

E6

Application

I interviewed at E6

Interview

Informal interview with Team lead and HR revolving around previous experience, CV and the skills that you can bring to the business. Also had to do a medial and assessments online.

Interview Questions
  • What would you previous employer tell me about you? Are you okay working a 24/7 shift pattern
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at E6 (Gresham, OR) in Jul 2021

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview. Met with the Production Manager, then the HR Manager. The first interview is a get to know you, and goes over basic job descriptions and benefits. Then they forward you onto the 2nd interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at E6 (Germany, OH) in Jul 2021

Interview

The process was very professionally done and multiple levels of the interview process were followed. Various panel discussions as well as practical sessions were included which showcased the level of experience the candidate could show to the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at E6 (Gresham, OR) in Mar 2021

Interview

There were 2 interviews on separate days: one with the Lead/Supervisor and the other with HR Manager. The Lead goes over the job description and your responsibilities with your own experience. The HR Manager goes more into detail with the company and its relationship with Lightbox and DeBeers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E6 (London, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview process began with a telephone call interview which took time to arrange and when a time was arranged it didn't happen on the agreed date and time. I then happened to pick up a call at work and it happened to be them asking if I could speak which I then felt obliged to do so. I heard back a few days later, went for a first interview. I then didn't hear back from them till two and a half weeks later and that was after I chased up twice and I was told that they wanted me to meet the team. I met the team, and then had to chase again in the space of over a week to find out the outcome of the interview. I was told I didn't get the job, because the person who did was already studying the ICSA which wasn't actually a requirement of the role so I felt that the whole process was incredibly poor and very deceptive. I wouldn't recommend the company to anyone, HR are incredibly unprofessional, the company itself is very out of touch with current hiring processes and how to treat a potential employee. If they can treat a potential employee with such little respect, it really does make me wonder how they treat their employees. One company to avoid.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Harwell, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at E6 (Harwell, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

Quite easy and straightforward. Had a phone and then at the company interview. Usual questions, know about the company, then your technical experience. Some examples, why you love this industry. Had a tour of the company. Two persons that interviewed. The supervisor and manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at E6 (Johannesburg) in Feb 2016

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews. First with my manager and HR representative and secondly with Director of the department and HR representative. The interview took about 45 minutes

Interview Questions
  • The questions were not difficult but only about my work history

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shannon

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at E6 (Shannon) in Jan 2015

Interview

2 on 1 interview - 1 HR person - 1 technical Appalling question from HR (see below) Never did the basic courtesy of getting back to me after I attended interview. This happened on two separate occasions. Is this how they treat their employees?

Interview Questions
  • If you were a flower - what kind of flower would you be? Apparently this an acceptable question to ask a grown adult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ascot, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at E6 (Ascot, England) in Sep 2012

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was a two ways talk with one senior manager. It went very smooth. It was not an integrating process. The manager gave good explanation about company, the way the work and he answered all my questions in detail. Purpose of first interview was to check if I can be a a good people manager. The second interview was arranged after more than 2 months. 3 managers were questioning me. I gave a presentation about my technical and scientific experience which is relevant to E6 activities. One manager focused on asking questions about my presentation. Questions were not difficult. One of the managers asked behavioural questions such as explain a situation which you had disagreement with your team or boss and what did you do. what are your weaknesses and strengths and so on. Third manager was asking when I can start working. Overall it was about 2 hours questioning at the end I had less than 10 min to ask my questions. After one week, their HR asked me to give them detail of my references which I did. Now it is 2 weeks that I am waiting and I have no idea what is going on. I just know that they talked to all my references and HR is waiting for an update from managers...

Interview Questions
  • I used different few additives to make composites during my PHD. One of managers asked if I can compare prices of additives. I have also some black phases in my SEM photo, and one of managers was insisting that it is porosity while i was sure it is not and i gave him several reasons.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at E6 (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2012

Interview

Initial email from HR saying they had been through my CV and I was invited for an interview . Interview was with the hiring manager and the HR manager . Just went through my college and my experience . Mainly focusing on projects I had completed. Once that was completed I got a call 3 weeks later offering me the position . Very nice and simple process .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews