Dynamic Resources Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dynamic Resources

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dynamic Resources in Mar 2022

Interview

Initial zoom call with the project manager then second interview face to face with the director and senior account manager. The first call was quite relaxed, you just run through the role and the basics of your experience then they let you know straight away if you’re invited for a second interview. The second interview was a lot more formal and in a lot more detail.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you have shown innovation in the workplace
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Dynamic Resources (London, England)

Interview

Phone screening followed by formal in person interview with various team members. Process moved quickly after in person screening. Average process, nothing out of the ordinary from previous interviews elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with the knowledge that this is not a standard 9-5, & do you understand that you *will* receive calls & are expected to take action on them outside of regular working hours?

Anonymous Employee in Dún Laoghaire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynamic Resources (Dún Laoghaire) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was like three people in the interview. Nobody from HR. The most important was to be working overtime and they said it won't be paid. Graves the look of a very stressful place to work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Resources (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2014

Interview

first a phone interview, then an interview with three senior managers, final interview with the MD, who asked who I was when waiting for the interview, seemed to be a lot of shouting going on in the office before hand

Interview Questions
  • What is your salary expectations
RSS Feed</>Embed