Crestron Electronics Interview Questions

Updated 1 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 86 of over 86 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crestron Electronics (Plano, TX) in May 2022

Interview

Started with a video call interview, then an in-person interview (this also included another video call interview with someone who left and didnt feel like coming back to do the in-person interview), then one more video call interview

Interview Questions
  • Generic, meaningless question about teamwork, commitment to the Crestron family
    Answer Question

Crestron Electronics

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crestron Electronics in Mar 2022

Interview

I applied on their website through a job board. Got emailed for a virtual interview. The interview lasted 30 minutes with 2 interviewers asking. Got a response through email again a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Some questions on machine learning models and behavorial as well as past projects.

Crestron Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Crestron Electronics

Interview

It started with a phone interview with some basic questions and then in-person interview with a written test plan. Ended with a tour of the company and introduction to products.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Crestron Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Crestron Electronics

Interview

Easy and asked about experience. Pretty straight forward and didn’t ask any technical questions. The woman was really nice and genuinely seemed like she wanted me to succeed in the interview. Offer was given during the interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crestron Electronics (New York, NY) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview was a thirty-minute virtual call where I met with a senior developer. The questions were the usual interview ones. Be sure to be able to highlight your experience and skills.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crestron Electronics (Yonkers, NY) in Dec 2021

Interview

They are mainly seeking someone experienced with audiovisual products. The positions entails Tier 1 support calls and Interns are trained to troubleshoot different solutions on their own, and to only ask a colleague or supervisor for help if no solution worked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crestron Electronics (New York, NY) in Dec 2021

Interview

Very easy, typically telling you about the role and how the company relates to you. Introducing yourself and your past experience and education within the field. Typically about 30 minutes long and very casual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crestron Electronics (San Jose, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

Jerks ghosted me after meeting with HR and then the hiring manager. Had a great reference from a former employee of this company who knows hiring manager as well, at least have the decency to let me know via email they are not interested I mean it’s pretty much known if there is no call back after a month from last interview you are not moving forward but it’s good etiquette and respectful, especially since I had reference and sent 90 day business plan Telling myself this is a blessing in disguise if they are this way during interview, how would they be to work for.

Interview Questions
  • Explain short term employment. Dude I spoke with had 25 years With same company (not Crestron) and didn’t like job hopping . Ok, they are not alone in this regard but don't wait till the final hour into the interview to bring it up.

Application

Interview

It was a mostly behavioral interview. The interviewer was very polite and explains everything that they are looking for very clearly. However, I feel that there should be more questions related to coding. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Crestron Electronics (New Delhi)

Interview

He asked C++ concepts and Linux. I answered most of it and not selected. For name sake they are conducting interview and wasting everyone's time. I should have read the reviews and said no to interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Interviews