Collabera Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 775 of over 775 interviews

Campus Recruiting22%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

The interview was simple. As the position is related to hiring new talents, they just wanted to know about your communication skills. With this all you have to do is don't lose your confidence.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Tell me something about your achievements. Why you want to switch your field?
    Answer Question

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

There is a three step interview process. The first step is between you and the recruiter, who is very kind. The next step is with another account manager, then the final is with the Lead account manager.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you worked with someone difficult and how did you manage that?

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

The process was very smooth and easy , 3 rounds of interview was conducted. 1st was General Aptitude round followed by HR round, and Manager round respectively. smooth onboarding this is for the location of Gujarat

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

First part of interview was hr round i was connected to the hr who asked me about my future aspect and then she scheduled the meeting with the manager. I got reply from the manager within 2 working days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Collabera in Jun 2022

Interview

The worst interview experience. Initially was contacted through WhatsApp to schedule the interview by ML architect ,which was surprising. Was not informed about the number of rounds. The panel consisted of two persons bombarding the questions.And there weren’t patient enough to listen to my response and was rude on call. All of a sudden they asked me to share the screen for pair programming

Interview Questions
  • 1)What is multicollinearity 2)Why will you not consider outliers in your model? 3)what are the assumptions you make in ML algorithms? 4)how do you deal with missing values? 5)what if you have 75 percent of the columns in your data is bull how do you handle??