Collabera Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Collabera Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Collabera

2.5

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Phone interview initially then moved on to an in office interview with department leads. Not very organized for the in office interview, but mostly just wanted to get to know the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Standard situational and behavioral questions that showcased who you are.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Collabera

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera (Herndon, VA (US)).

Interview

Got asked on linked in to come in for an interview. The person who interviewed me was another technical recruiter. It was a very informal interview lasted maybe 15 minutes. The recruiter seemed uninterested and bored like he hated his job. Walked in and the office was the size of my college dorm. I felt like I walked in to a frat/sorority environment. Small office of young professionals.

Interview Questions

• No professional questions were asked, just personal get to know you questions like tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I interviewed on campus the day after a career fair with one of the managers. The manager I spoke with was extremely nice and easy to talk to but he didn't seem interested in my academics at all, he only wanted to find candidates that could communicate well- as they mentioned multiple times. I was then invited to their office in Hoboken for a second round interview. They did not cover any expenses of the trip, which is a huge red flag for me as most companies provide some sort of coverage. This interview consisted of eating lunch with a manager and another recruiter as well as seeing the office. It was fairly quick and extremely easy as they simply do not care about your academics whatsoever, another red flag, and only asked personal questions as opposed to the typical behavioral. Overall I left the interviews completely turned off and disinterested. At the end of the day, a recruiter is a recruiter and there is not really any long term careers in this business. If you have a good degree from a good school, spare yourself the time and work somewhere that is good for your career in the long term. It may seem tempting with the "fun atmosphere" and "benefits", but I suggest you steer clear of Collabera. Also - BARE minimum starting salary.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with two different office managers. Style was very casual, and conversational. They introduced me to the entire office and everyone was nice. Each manager spoke with me asking about my general background, why sales, and what attributes I would bring to the company if selected.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge you have overcome   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I first connected with the staff of Collabera at a school career fair, next I corresponded over the phone with a corporate recruiter who set up the in person interview. My initial interview was at Collabera's office, where I met with 2 recruiters. About a week later I had another a lunch interview with a lead account manager.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collabera (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I met with a corporate recruiter who reached out to me through email about doing an interview. The first interview I had I waited 30 minutes and the interview talked to me for 10 minutes and then had his assistant take over the rest of the interview. My next interview was over the phone which was reschedule 3 times, each time rescheduled the day of the phone interview. The third interview was for an hour and was asked the same question multiple times. My final interview I waited 45 minutes and was re-interviewed by the previous person because my actual interviewer was busy. When I met with my actual interviewer, we spoke for 15 minutes. I emailed and called my corporate recruiter and never heard back from the company again.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to be a technical recruiter   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

3 people, in the office and went up to meet everyone, talked to them in the meeting room, very out of it and awkward, not very friendly group of people

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Collabera in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted through Linkedin by a recruiter. We had a phone conversation that day followed by a conversation with one of the senior corporate recruiters. Had two more interviews later that week with two national account managers, and then a face to face with the Director of National Accounts. Process toke about 4 days. Received a job offer and accepted. Very excited about the opportunity.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Nashville, TN (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through a college board website. Was contacted by an overhead recruiter and had an easy phone screen. Then I was put into contact to have a first round interview at the location of my choice. I interviewed in Nashville TN, and it was a very easy interview. Nothing to stressful.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job?
      What are your biggest weaknesses?
      (Very basic, easy, interview questions)   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with 3 different people. All were super nice people. They made me feel comfortable and were a great resource of information. Allowed time for me to ask questions and wanted to make sure I was a fit for the company rather than just another employee working a day job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.