Collabera Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Collabera Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Collabera

2.5

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collabera in February 2011.

Interview

Group Discussion, Online Test, In-Person Interview

Interview Questions

• You are not getting this job, Now what are you going to do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation required. Salary is quite reasonable.

Other Interview Reviews for Collabera

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very informative. Lots information about job roles/growth were provided. Had three people interview me during visit to site. I suggest you sell your experience with people the most, and why this job is right for you. Very excited and down to earth recruiters, appreciate honesty and being direct. Technical experience not required or asked about.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in recruiting? Why here at Collabera?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a corporate recruiter and was asked to set up a time to have a phone interview with a recruiter from the local office. In this phone interview the recruiter continuously interrupted me while I was answering the questions she asked me. It was extremely rude and very unprofessional. We set up a time for me to come in and speak with the regional director. I came in for my interview and met first with 2 recruiters. They seemed very uninterested and were both on their computers the whole time. The first question they asked me was where else I had been applying and specifically asked names, which was extremely unprofessional to ask within the first minute of meeting someone. After about 5 minutes they went to go "find" the regional director. The recruiter came back and said he had stepped out and that I should come back in to the office another time when he was back in the office. That was it. No apology or sorry for your time spent coming in here, aka biggest waste of my time. They didn't even get up to walk me to the door. Overall an EXTREMELY unprofessional and rude staff and unwelcoming environment. I would never recommend this company to anyone after these experiences.

Interview Questions

• Where else are you applying?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via phone who saw my resume on Monster. After a quick phone screening I received an email with more information on the position and a request for an in person interview. I attended the interview and spoke with two corporate recruiters as well as a regional manager. Later in the week I had another phone interview with another regional manager. Overall the interviews were repetitive and asked the basic questions about my skills, experience, strengths, and why I wanted to work in sales.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Initially contacted by campus recruiter who found my resume on Careerbuilder. Spoke for 10-15 minutes to gauge my interest in the position and line of work, then I was brought in for a interview. First interview was with campus recruiter for 15-20 minutes, then I was put in front of the sales manager, after that I was put in front of the lead recruiter. Interviews were simple and allowed me to be myself. I was brought in for a second in-person interview with one of the VP's who offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you recovered from being rejected.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera (Morgantown, WV (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The first phone interview was a good experience and took about 15-20 minutes. It made me feel like they wanted me for the position. When I asked certain questions about the company they responded very confidently. I was able to tell them about myself and get a feel for the work environment without going to the office.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Collabera in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted through Linkedin by a recruiter. We had a phone conversation that day followed by a conversation with one of the senior corporate recruiters. Had two more interviews later that week with two national account managers, and then a face to face with the Director of National Accounts. Process toke about 4 days. Received a job offer and accepted. Very excited about the opportunity.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Nashville, TN (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through a college board website. Was contacted by an overhead recruiter and had an easy phone screen. Then I was put into contact to have a first round interview at the location of my choice. I interviewed in Nashville TN, and it was a very easy interview. Nothing to stressful.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job?
      What are your biggest weaknesses?
      (Very basic, easy, interview questions)   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and comfortable phone screen interview! I began with a phone screen interview that lasted with the recruiter for about 20 minutes. I was then passed along to speak with the hiring manager which lasted about an hour long over the phone. After about a day or two I was invited to come into the enterprise office and meet with two other managers. The interview lasted about two hours and was very direct. No behavioral or personality assessments. The managers were straight to the point in what they looked for and asked about my previous experience. It took about three days after the in person interview until I received my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you demonstrated initiative and took the lead in a group project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

It was a long process, and brought me back for 3 interviews over the span of 3 months. They always said they would get back to me but never did. I reached out multiple times and they responded late and kept me waiting for an acceptance email/call. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.