Chase Interview Questions

Updated 1 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,284 of over 1.3K interviews

In Person6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

Did two phone interviews, and one virtual zoom interview. Phone interviews went over job role and my qualifications. It was a very comfortable phone interview. Will have questions on next review.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had to deal with a difficult client?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

It went well , general interview questions. They want to know about goals in career and stuff like that. Interview was with two people. One In person the other in zoom

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

It was ok and could have been better. Not sure if I got the job or not. Seems like they were in a rush to pick someone. I think there’s better jobs out there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase

Interview

The Interview was formal and conducted first over the phone. The first interview was basic questions and then I was invited to interview over zoom and they asked basic questions to be expected. They were not too difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

The interview process as a whole was fairly easy. It felt like a conversation, did not feel intimidating. They just want to get to know the person they are hiring and what makes you stand out from the rest. The questions were all regular interview questions but they were looking for storytelling so try to paint them a picture of every question they ask.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Name a time you had a difficult consumer and how did you deal with them?

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

It was nice and straightforward. The interviewer was nice and understanding. I went to the wrong location at first so I was late to the interview. However, he was very cool about it and the interview went off without a hitch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

Very low key, easy atmosphere. Allowed me to think of Scenarios before I answered and felt little pressure. Overall I was very relaxed and the interview had a very conversational quality to it.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a scenario with a difficult customer and how did you handle it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY) in Aug 2022

Interview

I received a text to set up an interview about a week after applying online. The first time I was sent a link to respond and set up an interview, it didn't work. I actually got in touch with the hiring manager to let her know that I was not able to use the link. You'd think this would show my dedication to the job since I went through all of that. She said she would let the recruiter know to send it ASAP. I guess ASAP to the recruiter means 4 - 5 days later because that's when I received a new text to set up the interview. Interview day comes and a whole 20 minutes go by (that's not including the no show call from the other one I applied to, so there was no interview for the first one.) I call the hiring manager to let her know that I did not receive a call. Hang up with her, and of course, 5 minutes later, the recruiter calls me. Says she was just a few minutes late ---- no, 20 MINUTES late is not a few minutes, that's actually the duration of a whole interview. Would if I had something I needed to do right after our interview? The apology was not sincere either that she gave. After the interview, she didn't even bother to ask if I had any questions, said I can email her if I had any. How was I going to email you questions... when you guys use Hirevue to set up interviews and I don't have your email address. After that, the hiring manager calls me to ask if I had the interview. She mentions how I was not supposed to sign up for two different Chase locations. Really? So then why'd the system allow me to then. And instead lf letting me continue what I was saying she says 'Thank you. Bye.' ????? The hiring manager and the recruiter have to be the most rudest, unorganized people I have ever encountered when it comes to doing an interview and I have over a decade worth of experience in the work industry. I told myself even if they did offer, I was going to decline. No way I'd want to work for someone who is just a nasty individual for no reason. Wish I had an email chain to send it to Chase HR about their nasty and unprofessional personalities. And what do you know, after telling me I'd hear back the following day about the job, I instead, hear back two days later with a rejection letter. And we all know I was rejected because of Miss. Attitude 1 and Misd. 20 minutes late is only a few minutes being biased. I just deleted the email because I have no intention working for them regardless. @ Chase, make sure your recruiters and hiring managers actually are nice people, because they are the first encounters for someone determing if they want to work here or not.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

after applying to chase i got automated texts and emails from the "chase hiring assistant" which was actually a 3rd party company called hirevue. i clicked the link and it brought up a security warning in my browser. i temporarily allowed the page and ended up at an automated chat interface. it said: Now it's time for a few questions to see if you meet the job requirements. Please type 1 to continue or 2 to end. 1. Continue to Prescreen Questions 2. End Choose only one option I entered 1 and nothing happened. Tried it in 2 more browsers and got the same result. Contacted hirevue (because you can't contact chase) and this is what they said "you appear to be encountering a known issue with our system right now. I want to assure you that you are not the only candidate impacted and that our team is working quickly to resolve this issue." A few days later I tried again and encountered the same problem. I responded to the customer service email from hirevue asking when it would be resolved and received the exact same response copy and pasted. as i write this 14 days have passed and i'm still having the same problem.

Interview Questions
  • Please type 1 to continue or 2 to end. 1. Continue to Prescreen Questions 2. End
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY)

Interview

I was interviewed by the branch manager and her outgoing and relaxed personality made me feel very comfortable. The entire interview felt like a conversation. I think the interviewer's demeanor can definitely make an interview less nerve-wracking. Overall, it was a wonderful experience. Come prepared with the top interview questions you find online and I think you should be set.

Interview Questions
  • Why this company? Role Play: How would you teach a customer on how to use our Chase app to help meet a need (for instance, deposit a check)?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,284 Interviews