Chase Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Chase Branch Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase

2.9

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Tucson, AZ (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

calls are returned quickly. kept me in the loop. everyone was friendly and encouraging. expectations and bonus structure explained as best as they could (it turned out to be very confusing and I didn't know each year what my structure was until almost April). The entire process is very streamlined.

Interview Questions

• It was not really an interview - more like a conversation. It was more about my personality than my skill set   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chase

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayville, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chase (Sayville, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. After brief conversation, mutual interest was established and then directed to another recruiter and an interview was setup at a local branch. Upon arrival, the interviewer (DM) appeared disheveled and unprepared, sloppy presentation, desk a mess, unprofessional communication skills and interviewing skills were non-existent, was all over the place with her questions. The only saving grace was the branch manager who sat down in the interview, he was calm, collected and actually took the time to ask valid questions. He said it out loud I would make a great branch manager. The interview went back to the DM talking about personal life(her) than asking me anything else. She finally concluded the interview with an offer, but, for the WRONG position! I was baffled and I saw the branch mgr shift uncomfortably in his seat as well, I politely declined, she asked again, I declined again and she asked....AGAIN! I had to finally remind her that you're offering me the wrong position. Crickets, then a quick "we will call you" and I was out the door. Contacted the 2nd recruiter again, was told to follow up, when I did, she had no idea who I was? Contacted the first recruiter again, he was empathetic towards me and said would get back to me.........never heard back. In hindsight, I am happy I dodged such an unprofessional organization.

Interview Questions

• Nothing of substance but they are probably behavior based   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Set up multiple interviews with Brancha manger, then district manager, may be interviewed by another more senionred branch manager. Would ask questions around motivational techniques, experience, how to handle HR issues, how to use reporting and then creat action plans on that reporting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this positions? Seems simple, but most people don't have a real good answer because it is a retail bank.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

If your applying for this position in the Dallas, Tx area, your required to complete a hirevue interview. This is an online interview. The questions pop up and you have about 30 seconds to read the question than the camera starts recording. You have about a minute to answer the question. Overall the interview consisted of about 10 questions. In my opinion this was the hardest part of the interview process.

Questions
    Why Chase?
    Last time you coached an employee. What was the situation and the outcome?
    What are your weakness'?
    What is your career goal?
    What locations your interested in?
    What does your standard work day look like?
    What characteristics make a good leader?
    Hours of availability?
    Why did you leave you last job?
    What makes you the best candidate for this position?
    Remember to be very specific with your answers. Outlining the situation, the behaviors you took, and the outcome.

Once this interview are the completed. It is reviewed by the recruiter and interviews are scheduled. The interview process is three steps. Two district officer meetings and the final with the market manager. The DO's ask questions such as:
    Tell me about yourself?
    How familiar are your with operations?
    What was your transaction count and how many drive thru lanes did you have at your previous job?
    Why did you leave your previous employer?
    What are you career goals?
    Tell me what your day looks like?
    I may have forgotten maybe two questions.
    In my opinion the video interview was harder than the actual interview.

Once you've successfully completed the DO interviews you will be contacted for an interview with the market manager. This interview is him simply signing off on you. Telling you how he runs his market and his expectations. He is very direct.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Average interview process, sell yourself and explain why you should be chosen for this position. Make sure to mention all you've contributed to the company up until that time.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult question. A checklist of questions is usually used for all interviews of all positions. Unless the interviewer goes off the checklist and makes it more conversational than questions, all is average.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Can't negotiate salaries. It is, what it is.

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

4 step interview process; online application, phone interview, district manager and market manager. Very straight-forward process. Most the questions are situationally based and are looking for responses where you were able to demonstrate logic and solid judgement.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase (Torrance, CA (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process went very quickly, and I believe that Chase does a great job hiring great people. The interview Process wasn't a very difficult one, it was a very smooth process.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (San Antonio, TX (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Had to interview many times. First with recruiter, then with one District Manager, then another District Manager together with another Branch Manager. Then with a Market Manager and another District Manager.

Interview Questions

• How to respond to irate customer   2 Answers

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Danbury, CT (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview. Very thorough and detailed. Specific skills needed for this position. Felt appreciated and valued. Interviewers were very knowledgeable and demanding. Very good and different experience. Appreciate their time and commitment.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with the CO of branch managers. She asked typical questions in regards to work history and skill set. Second interview was with the Market manager-very similar questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.