CHOC Children's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

CHOC Children's Interview Questions

Interviews at CHOC Children's

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's.

Interview

Panel Interview. Manager and bedside nurses were the panel, and only one person interviewed at a time. The interview itself was no more than 30 minutes. There was a standardized interview packet CHOC uses on each candidate. Each person on the panel took turns asking a question.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had conflict with an employee and how you resolved it   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online and waited for about 4 weeks before i receieved and interview. It was a group interview with 3 managers from the specific unit I was applying for. They were very kind and welcoming to my answers. They made me feel comfortable. A very positive experience even though i did not receive an offer

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and than panel (3 people) interview. A lot of questions and all answers were written down by the panel. Very professional and nice. Good atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Choc?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHOC Children's in September 2019.

Interview

A few people in the interview. Charge nurse, a scrub tech and someone from HR. It was just a normal interview. They asked me questions about my experience and how I would react in certain situations. They also said I’d hear from them in 2 weeks if not sooner. I never heard back. I even emailed twice just asking if they had filled the position or were still trying to figure things out. It’s been almost a month now and I still haven’t heard back.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Santa Ana, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied took about two weeks to get a response from staffing. The initial call was to set up a date and appointment time. Interview was about a week out and was told I was have a panel interview . With HR rep and department personnel

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would fit in , in our organization   1 Answer

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHOC Children's.

Interview

This was my very first RN interview and I was very nervous. To my surprise, it was not as intimidating as I imagined. The interview process overall took about 4 weeks to get the interview. This was a panel interview with 3 people.

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

Systematic - general questions. Tell us about your past experiences, where do you see yourself in five years, how do you handle difficult situations with staff or patients? Tell me about your most difficult challenge.

Registered Nurse NICU Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHOC Children's.

Interview

It took 3 weeks after applying to be contacted by HR to set up an interview date. Screening and verification was done by the nurse recruiter and the actual interview was with the two nurse managers of the unit. One of the nurse managers seemed kind but the manager doing most of the interview made me feel uncomfortably intimidated. There was no warmth or smile and it seemed more focused on what kind of tasks I could do when I work at a comparable hospital. If my resume had been gone over beforehand, many of the questions of the interview regarding my skills would have been answered.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The five interviewees were very nice and talkative! Unfortunately, the interview started thirty minutes late because some of the workers were not present and the meeting location was also changed three times. The interview lasted 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview and it was about 40 minutes. Heard back after a week, received a phone call regarding interview. The whole process was about 7 weeks from when online application was submitted.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.