Cover image for C&W Services

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

C&W Services Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at C&W Services

C&W Services

Application

I interviewed at C&W Services

Interview

I was contacted by HR to attend an interview for the position. The interview was conducted virtually as it was during pandemic times. I was interviewed by two manager. The interview went alright, not too much difficult questions.

Interview Questions
  • What did I learn from university?
    Answer Question

C&W Services

Application

I interviewed at C&W Services

Interview

One in-person interview. Asking mostly questions about expectations and reasons for applying. Not technical or difficult at all. Will also assess your flexibility and willingness to work at different sites.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C&W Services

Application

I interviewed at C&W Services

Interview

Phone call first and then in person. The people were friendly until in person. Very rude and judgmental. They didn’t understand the job for the position they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my work experience about a different job than I was applying for. That is why I declined the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C&W Services (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

They tell you to dress up and be professional. You will interview with at least 3 people at once. They have a list they read from with the same questions asked over and over again to see if you change your answer.

Interview Questions
  • If I have ever had an issue at past employers and what I did to resolve it.

C&W Services

Application

I interviewed at C&W Services

Interview

3 interviews total, met with HR and a manager who would be supervising me at the site they would put you in. Each interview lasts about 15min asking about past office experince

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C&W Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at C&W Services

Interview

Asked questions about work history and how you would relate to the job. General information about Company.. Was told about the interview process. General talking about their work history and how they got to the position they are in. It was a nice interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C&W Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&W Services

Interview

Called me and started interview right then, not scheduled in advance. Next interview the person interviewing me got another call and said that they would need to call me back later. Everything done by phone. Should have been a red flag.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&W Services (Staten Island, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

started with a phone interview then the company called to visit the interview site where I had to take a "RAMSY" test, which is the company's way to assess the knowledge of interviewees before offering the job. the test is poorly worded, the grading is unfair and the scaling on how good you can do on the test is not right at all. i.e you have 3 levels of knowledge say 3 is highest. the level of difference between a lvl 2 and lvl 3 is basically 1 question which if you don't get it right you get almost 20% less salary from the higher level.

Interview Questions
  • general question on how to troubleshoot a fault in an Electric motor or a jam on a conveyor. and what needs to be done in order to resolve the issue as safely and efficiently possible
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at C&W Services (Singapore) in May 2019

Interview

Pleasant and clear. Interviewer went through my resume and of opinion that I have positive mindset. A diligent and committed worker and displayed professionalism during the interview. Salary is negotiable and subject to details of the job required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at C&W Services (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

CW uses the STAR format please familiarize your self in this area for a successful interview. It is helpful to practice before an onsite interview. It will be completed by the RMM and HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews

Popular Careers with C&W Services Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at C&W Services? Share Your Experiences

C&W Services logo

C&W Services Photos

+ Add Photo
C&W Services photo of: Check out Kerriann's story: http://cwservices.com/women-in-facilities-services/
C&W Services photo of: Mike checks on the cooling system at a Class A office building in Boston.
C&W Services photo of: As stewards to Class A office buildings, we often get to experience amazing views!
C&W Services photo of: Union Pacific Team Wins Chief Executive Award
C&W Services photo of: We keep the Boston State House clean: http://cwservices.com/a-proud-heritage/
C&W Services photo of: Father and son at work at C&W Services. Read the dad's story here: http://cwservices.com/steve/
C&W Services photo of: We believe in telling the stories of our engaged team members: http://cwservices.com/shining-the-spotlight-on-exceptional-service-part-ii/

Affiliated Companies

Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.

C&W Services Job Seekers Also Viewed