Burhani Engineers Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jun 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burhani Engineers

Burhani Engineers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burhani Engineers

Interview

Got interviewed by HR manager and an instrumentation engineer. Taken around the engineering training room and also shown some of the stuff and projects they were working on. HR later asked whether am interested and my availability timelines. The instrumentation engineer also got to breakdown the training process and the company's expectation of me after the induction process.

Interview Questions
  • Basic stuff my strengths weaknesses, why i want to join the company and what i intend to offer.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burhani Engineers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burhani Engineers (Nairobi) in Jun 2014

Interview

The interview was rather reasonably seasoned, within engineering scopes and sought to know the depth of both practical and theoretical knowledge which both come in handy. You never know what the interviewing panel will ask you. But as usual, they always want to get the best.

Interview Questions
  • There was never a hard question at all, but must confess that the engineering field needs constant reminder by studying and where possible, do practicals, hence never fail an interview.
  • Can I come for a second interview to better my chances for employment at your company?
Be the first to find this interview helpful