Brandtone Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brandtone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Brandtone (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2016

Interview

Interview onsite - one in one situation. Just a general interview. Had a good experience in the interview. Really felt they gave me the chance toahow myself off. Unfortunately I was not offered the position as a result of a lack of experience in the area but it was definitely a great learning curve.

Interview Questions
  • Have you researched our company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Brandtone (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2016

Interview

I was contacted by the HR on LinkedIn to see if I am interested in the opening and sent my CV to them. They scheduled an in-person interview without any phone screening. I was emailed separately regarding my salary expectation but didn't receive any reply to my response. I met the hiring manager and HR for an interview round (both at the same time) - was asked about my relevant experience, background and interest in the profile/company. No standard cookie-cutter questions which I appreciated. The interview was professional but laid-back and I enjoyed this round. I was told there would be a second round with the department head and I would be sent a sample data set to analyze and present as a PowerPoint to him and the hiring manager. This was scheduled for later as they wanted all candidates to receive the data set at the same time and get equivalent time to work on it. I was asked to email the PowerPoint a day ahead of the scheduled presentation; I was sent the data on a Thursday and my presentation was on Tuesday the week after. The presentation round was only with the hiring manager and the department manager. After my input, I was again asked about my CV and suitability for the profile (some questions by the hiring manager came up again which had been asked in the first round already). I could tell that the department manager was not too impressed with my presentation but he kept it professional. When I asked for his feedback at the end of this round, he was polite but let me know between the lines that it was not quite what he had expected or wanted. I received an email about two or three weeks later I think from their HR and they let me know I was not selected. She detailed which aspects they liked about my profile and where I lacked - which was really great! I also liked that they kept salary discussion out of the interview process (outside of the email in-between) or rather kept that for the very end with their chosen candidate most likely. I felt the interview process was professional and thoughtful and I appreciate that they gave me a sample data to see if I like the profile and also if I meet their expectations. I am obviously disappointed I did not get selected.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked with the program R before? Do you have experience working with large data sets?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Brandtone (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2015

Interview

I was a refereal from an employee. The process took a week between the interview and the offer. The interview was with two managers and it was very friendly and positive. They showed me the office, explained about the teams and presented me to few key people there that I would be working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brandtone (Dublin, Dublin) in May 2014

Interview

Met with the MIS team members and discussed about the role and technical skills. 2 rounds of interview including phone calls. Gave good understanding of the role and expectations. Nice offices as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed