BorderLink Interview Questions

Updated 1 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 91 of over 91 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BorderLink

BorderLink

Application

I interviewed at BorderLink

Interview

Applied from the website Gaijin Pot. Wait for a reply. 1st Phone Interview Full the resume sent by mail and set a date for the next interview. 2nd Skype Interview 3rd Interview.

Interview Questions
  • Can you prove you studied English for 12 years or more?
    Answer Question

BorderLink

Application

I interviewed at BorderLink

Interview

we have what we call the preliminary stage, where by applicants are asked to talk about a particular topic. The company then talks a bit about the company and what they do

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to become an ALT?

BorderLink

Application

I interviewed at BorderLink

Interview

They emailed me through other job hunting website and asked if I have interest in ALT job. Then I submitted application form. In few days, they called me for Skype interview.

Interview Questions
  • "Do you have valid drivers license?" " Are you planning to go back homeland soon?" "What do you do if you don't agree with what Japanese teacher teaching to kids?" "Do you have pierces and tatoo?" and singing demo.
3 people found this interview helpful

BorderLink

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BorderLink in Apr 2022

Interview

You need to be qualified through all requirement that has been set by the company. You will be given a set of question regarding yourself. If you doesn't meet the requirement, you can't proceed any further.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have minimum experience on education with English as a primary language?
1 person found this interview helpful

BorderLink

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BorderLink in Feb 2022

Interview

My first interview was thru phone, they called me and asked about my current job and other general questions such as visa, location, and etc. My final interview was one on one, first the HR confirmed all the details I have written on my application, and then asked me bunch of difficult questions. I was asked to do a demo and he only gave me 5 minutes to prepare. Also he interviewed me in Nihongo. After the interview, he told me I passed and he'll email the next step I should follow.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

BorderLink

Application

I interviewed at BorderLink

Interview

The prelim interview had 3 parts: 1- Orientation (slideshow) about the company (30 mins) 2- Group Discussion about a given topic (10 mins) 3- One-on-one interview (5 mins) On the 3rd part I was asked with questions mostly from what I’ve written in my application and a little language test in Japanese.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta

Application

I interviewed at BorderLink (Jakarta)

Interview

The interview proces was okay it was a group interview. It was like an orientation explaining what the organization offers and their profile and the other part was tge group discussion

Interview Questions
  • What problems yoy might face in public schools
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I interviewed at BorderLink (Tokyo)

Interview

Fast and easy. They have an presentation on borderlink and living in japan. There were a group interview and individual interview within 30 minutes. And asked me some general interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BorderLink (Tokyo) in Jan 2022

Interview

First they call me to have a short talk with me about my current situation, work, etc. As I'm from a non English speaking country they asked if I had at least 12 years of education in English. After they scheduled a Skype group interview with two other candidates, we went over the company and what they expect of you and at the end with the rest of candidates we had a group discussion about our opinions on the nurturing of the students. After the group session we had a one on one short interview about my personal details and work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagoya, Aichi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BorderLink (Nagoya, Aichi) in Dec 2021

Interview

My interview should've started by 2pm. The interviewer was not present, there were no response from the company as well. My time was wasted and there were no mail from them as well.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Interviews