BDP Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

Recruitment Agency13%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BDP

BDP

Application

I interviewed at BDP

Interview

Very friendly interviewers (two people), they were personable. Some technical questions were asked. Overall it was an informal chat about projects, my experience and opinions on the industry, and the future.

Interview Questions
  • What are your technical strengths?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDP (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview was a video call speaking about civil experience. I was speaking with a senior engineer and a partner who looked after the engineering department. It was a short 20 minute interview which felt a bit rushed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BDP (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

There was about 2 interviews on the phone and then you have the assessment. The assessment is online through Microsoft teams. There were 2 positions to take for this job. I think there were about 10 people doing the assessment, not quite sure.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with BDP? Tell us a bit about you? Why this job role?

BDP

Application

I interviewed at BDP

Interview

The process involved two interviews. Both interviews were conducted by directors and involved presenting my portfolio to them. During the interview I was asked about my career aspirations, passions in Architecture, places I studied.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at BDP (Manchester, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Following an online application process I was one of three candidates invited to an interview. I was asked to bring a 2-page research paper on a given topic and to give a 10 minute presentation on the subject. Following this I was asked various set questions where the interviewers then 'scored' my answers. Overall a good experience and I enjoyed the process, despite not being offered the role. BDP offered constructive feedback and were very friendly throughout. The only negative was that it was a very formal and structured process. There didn't seem to be any interest in me as a person or how I would fit in with the team. Other interviews I've had focused as much on personality as they did ability.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions such as "Describe a complex planning issue you encountered recently and talk us through how you overcame it".
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BDP (London, England, England)

Interview

telephone interview discussing my cv, current role, hr structure and information on the role and face to face ith HR Manager to discuss my experience and CV and I was then invited to a face to face panel interview at BDP Ofice in London

Interview Questions
  • At interview I was asked about 10 competency HR questions on ER and asked to do an unseen test on how I’d deal with ER scenario I enjoyed the interview, but the factor that made the experience so negative is that I was completely ghosted after and I expected better etiquette from HR. I contacted to ask for feedback and was ignored so they seem like a lovely company but if this is how candidates are treated after then I would not apply again for any role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BDP (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Mar 2019

Interview

Assessment Centre was stressful and the Edinburgh recruiter rubbed me the wrong way and could be short and rude. The questions they asked during the interview were not good and very off-putting.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BDP (Manchester, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

Nice offices. friendly, approachable staff. informal portfolio review with director and associate. They asked to be presented portfolio work and describe examples of using initiative to find information and provide design solutions.

Interview Questions
  • past project experience. skills and computer software literacy

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BDP (London, England, England) in Aug 2014

Interview

submit the online application form and got an email from HR team for arranging the date and time. After the first interview, I had another interview with team directors.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BDP (Bristol, England, England) in Feb 2012

Interview

Hiring process resulted from an advert in the architectural press, followed by interview of a few leading candidates at the BDP office in Bristol. Decision took two or three weeks thereafter.

Interview Questions
  • Experience of schemes in South Wales
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews