Atlas Air Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlas Air Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Air Worldwide (New York, NY) in Mar 2022

Interview

3 Rounds: - Recruiter screening - Excel assessment - Interview with associate In the third interview we came to a portion where I was tasked with creating a tableau dashboard and doing some analysis. this was to be done through the Zoom meeting room which caused latency. I only had about 15 minutes. Could I have just thrown together a bunch of visualizations to show I know how to use the software? Yes. What I instead was in the process of was building a story based on the data and areas of exploration we could take using this data. I didn't have enough time to make more than 2 visualizations and begin my exploration. If they wanted to just see me use Tableau while thinking minimally then I'm sorry I couldn't do that for you.

Interview Questions
  • Tableau qustions: What are unions What are data blends What is dual axis
    Answer Question

Atlas Air Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at Atlas Air Worldwide

Interview

Very professional start to finish. Fun at times, very informative at others. Showed interest and respect to candidates in earnest. Was appreciative of the opportunity and in meeting representatives and felt that company and job were described in great detail.

1 person found this interview helpful

Atlas Air Worldwide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlas Air Worldwide

Interview

It was very smooth. I felt comfortable and the conversation was great. I have no complaints at all. The interviewer asked relevant questions, was very friendly, and I felt like it was a fair interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked why I felt my skills were a good match fit the position.

Atlas Air Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at Atlas Air Worldwide

Interview

1. phone screen with HR, which was the standard "tell me about yourself". 15 minutes max. 2. hiring manager interview - discussion of the role, situation - task - action - result questions 3. director interview - overview, getting-to-know-you questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atlas Air Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at Atlas Air Worldwide

Interview

good it was exhaustive it was about classification and hiring and skills all about what can one do and not do withr esepct to he interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atlas Air Worldwide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlas Air Worldwide

Interview

Pre covid so face to face interview - lasted about one hour and found out in a week that job was offered. Interviewer was straight forward and interested in answers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atlas Air Worldwide

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atlas Air Worldwide in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process at Atlas during the pandemic is fully virtual using MS teams. There are a series of interviews, each resulting in engagement with members of the team you'll work with, HR, Project Managers as well as Directors/Executives. Each segment is an hour long and they will ask questions to help them better understand your personality, work ethic, and your technical know-how of course. I made it to the final round (4th interview), but they ultimately went with the other candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe the architectural process used in selecting a solution when conducting a proof of concept?

Atlas Air Worldwide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlas Air Worldwide in Dec 2020

Interview

Their responses were quick which I really appreciated. They have this streamlined which is every effective and are professional and friendly. It was all done virtually which also saves time. They clearly explained details and expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Do you understand there is no commuting with this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlas Air Worldwide (Newark, NJ) in Jan 2020

Interview

Describing the interview process would be uneventful. I have not received an interview as of yet and I don’t have an answer as in how the interview would actually go.

Interview Questions
  • Scenario based questions about customer service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Atlas Air Worldwide (New York, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

I get this interview by someone reffered me. Then the hr officer give me an phone interview. She asked me some regular questions. And because of the time conflict I didn't get this internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews