Allstate Northern Ireland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Allstate Northern Ireland Interview Questions

Interviews at Allstate Northern Ireland

2.9

Junior Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate Northern Ireland (Bothell, WA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I passed a screening interview and technical interview over the phone first. In my phone interview, there were a few pseudo code questions and a case study. At the on-site interview, there were 4 interviews plus lunch: behavioral, a technical presentation (by me, prepared beforehand), lunch, code, and case study. I think my favorite part of the interview was the case study - they were really interested in if I can think and use logic to process information, not if I was the most technical, code-wise person ever. For the on-site case study (1 hour segment), I was given a set of data and asked how I could use it to get relevant data to insurance policies, how to give a summary of this data, etc.

Interview Questions

• There is no function that will automatically find the mean. Please tell us the pseudo code you would use to create this function.   Answer Question

Graduate IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allstate Northern Ireland (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Group activity and then one on one interview. Group activity places you in a room with one or two interviewers watching and listening. They give you a scenario and ask you to work through it with the rest of your group.

Interview Questions

• What are Allstate values and how do you uphold these values in your life   1 Answer

IT Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate Northern Ireland (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Stage 1 - Group Assessment Centre
    Stage 2 - Individual Interview with a panel of two.

Had a positive experience, the Interview was totally character based and nothing technical at all. Unfortunately I was rejected, But experience was valuable.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate Northern Ireland (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Was brought into groups and asked to design an app the group consisted of around 6 members was hard to see how they could elminate from our tables as we all contributed equal amounts

Interview Questions

• They gave the product you have to make then as a team you talked through the SDLC and presented   Answer Question

IT Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate Northern Ireland (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

The recruitment process for IT graduates was very quick and efficient from assessment invitation to job offer. The assessment includes a group task and a multiple-choice questions test. If you pass the assessment you have a competency based Interview.

Java Reskilling Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate Northern Ireland (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed interview, a panel of 2 a Human Resources manager and a Software Manager asked standard behavioural and technical questions. My first interview in 2o odd years so they put me at ease and really nice.

Interview Questions

• What would you say was your greatest achievement in your last job?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allstate Northern Ireland (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Two sets of interview rounds. First interview was VR - I wasn't aware of this until arrival so was a little unexpected. Second interview round was with the director and a member of HR via VR.

Overall interview process has taken in excess of 2 months. The second interviews were scheduled almost 1 month after the initial and yet to hear any outcome from the second round interviews. Would assume after 2+ months it's unsuccessful.

Executive Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate Northern Ireland (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The talent acquisition team are very quick and thorough with processing, negotiating salary was painless, actual interview was competency based and pretty straight forward. The panel consisted of my direct manager and a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have managed your workload effectively   1 Answer

Commuinications and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allstate Northern Ireland (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

A formal and informal aspect which made you feel more comfortable. Interviewers were nice and made you feel at ease. Asked about 12 questions then a few more general questions at the end about hours and starting dates etc

Ratings Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strabane, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate Northern Ireland (Strabane, Northern Ireland (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was scheduled incorrectly originally, I turned up and no one was there. Mishap with HR, accidents happen .
    Turned up a week later to interview.
    Panel of 2, a manager and a technical lead.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encountered a problem, how you identified it and how it turned out afterwards.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when attention to detail played an important role in the outcome of a project and how you used this.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.