Allied Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Allied Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Allied Healthcare

2.2

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

It was over google hangouts and the HR dept was not very english literate the person i was dealing with didnt ask any questions pertaining to past experience it was based around my ability to recieve a check from them for my equipment costs i think it might be a fraud ill keep posting

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Swansea, Wales (UK)).

Interview

Really positive and friendly atmosphere but a long drawn out process from time I applied.
    Thorough and professional.
    Good company structure and network.
    Good communication through out process.
    It took 2.5 months from applying for an interview and by that time I jade taken a simular role, but I thought I would have more support from a national organisation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation! False promises. I was told that I would receive performance related bonuses at interview to then be told a year later that I wasn't there at that time when these were discussed even though I over achievedinner targets.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Maidstone, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

To the point.

Interview Questions

• What would be the first thing I would do when I went into the branch   Answer Question

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birkenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Birkenhead, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview., then invited to a face to face interview.
    Met with the Branch Manager and asked to fill in an application form. She then asked more questions and noted the answers.

Interview Questions

• Asked when I have gone over and above what is expected to give good customer service.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

competency based interview, tailored around managing people. In the care industry, customer service skills and interpersonal, good telephone manner, effective communication, use of company data base and Microsoft software packges

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to manage a team of people? What you did to improve the team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation phae

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare in November 2017.

Interview

Telephone Interview and then i was told to take some documents to their office so they could scan them for their records . I then had to call up and book my training and travel to the training center over 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you helped someone and how?   1 Answer
    • How would you go about dealing with personal situations where you would need to undress the person your caring for. And to help them still feel comfortable .   1 Answer

Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falkirk, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Falkirk, Scotland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got interview over phone next day, passed that then invited for interview in local office. One to one interview took around one hour, standard questions, had to pay for pvg licence, told I’d passed and would get 4 days training

Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Devizes, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (Devizes, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Efficient and concise and informative well conducted it was explained fully what they were looking for in their staff and what the type of work I would be expected to undertake. Holidays etc were all explained in great detail.

Home Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

A large phone interview, then a short personal interview at the branch. After that, and before signing my agreement I had to attend to a training - both theoretical and practical - which lasted four days. After this training I signed my agreement and they called me for work in one week.

Home Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bromwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Healthcare (West Bromwich, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Informal and friendly. Made to feel relaxed in the interview. Explained how they work in terms of scheduling appointments training et cetera. Took all my details and information for references and DBS check. However, The referencing and background checks are done centrally and this took over one months for them to finalise. After three weeks I had to chase because they hadn't contacted my referees.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.