AKUNA CAPITAL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

AKUNA CAPITAL Interview Questions

Interviews at AKUNA CAPITAL

3.3

Trading Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

Mental math and personality tests followed by a phone call with a trader and then a final interview. Every stage includes math and probability type questions with some personality and trading mixed in.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

online coding. waste of time. glad they didn't call me because I got internship at much better company . They only consider referrals no wonder why this company is not a high level company.

Trading Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

four to five rounds of interviews going from online exams to phone screens to video interviews. the biggest thing people should be aware of going into these is they are all very techincal so be prepared to do a lot of math

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

Applied for trader summer intern. Resume - OA (pretty simple if I remember right) - Phone Interview (which were mainly number-sensitivity questions). The interviewer was nice and patient in general.

Interview Questions

• In phone interview there were some poker problems.
      Then there were some quantitative interview questions, which were focused on how sensitive you are to numbers, no complex math.   1 Answer

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

I did the online coding challenge. There were 3 questions and I had to complete 2 questions. I completed 2 questions (got both of them right) but I got rejected. I was told I did not meet the requirement which is bogus. I called the recruiter after I took my coding challenge and she told me I'd get an interview if I got all the questions right.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

Give me OA to complete and then ask me to wait for their decision. The questions are related to sorting algorithm, sliding windows, dynamic programming, array, and so on

Quant Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

The first round was mental math and sequences test, mental math was typical mostly 2-3 digits per number, sequences were mostly pattern and didn't have any large numbers Additionally a personality test mostly asking generic questions about "trading" related situations.

Interview Questions

• Didn't get to the phone round only did the online math test & personality assessment   Answer Question

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

30 minutes phone interview. 10 min on the resume, 15 min tech questions (3 questions on calculus and probability - the last one was difficult), 5 min Q&A. The interviewer was nice and patient, and he gave some useful hints for solving tech questions. Not very prepared for Quant position and failed.

Interview Questions

• Compare two numbers (e to the pi and pi to the e)   2 Answers

Junior Quantitative Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online and went through a 1 hour Hackerrank test. Only got 2/3 problems done but got an email scheduling for a phone interview.
    Regardless of the outcome, it's a positive experience.

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Interview

I am in progress of assessments and they have six rounds, i am in the second one about python .The question is solved through a third party website.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.