Yapstone Reviews

Found 286 of over 303 reviews

3.3
Yapstone Chief Executive Officer Frank Mastrangelo
Frank Mastrangelo
Pros
  • "I am optimistic about where Yapstone is and where it is going(in 56 reviews)

• "Close to Bart and freeway in WC(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Yapstone treats its employees with so much disrespect(in 41 reviews)

• "Poor decision making on the part of upper management and bad breaks from the travel industry and overall economy doomed this company(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

May 20, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Drogheda
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home and great flexibility

Cons

None that i can think of

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place

Jun 24, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Drogheda
      Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed my two years and learned new interesting things.

Cons

In 2020 the company placed some people in redundancy, unfortunately.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good work place to start your career

Jun 1, 2022 - Customer Care Specialist in Drogheda
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff, located in Drogheda county Louth and good opportunities for starters

Cons

No annual bonus and basic benefits only

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor leadership

Jun 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not too many I’m afraid

Cons

Leadership very weak, blurred vision and well behind Stripe and Square

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

A Great Place to Work

Feb 11, 2022 - Sales Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The growth and planned expansion of the company

Cons

- Not really any cons

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing company.

Nov 2, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture. Everyone is incredibly kind. Competitive salary with really great progression opportunity. An environment that I have learned a lot in.

Cons

Have offices in US and Ireland- sometimes leads to time zone overlap for calls but very very rare-Everyone is super accommodating.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work for Yapstone

Oct 19, 2021 - Office Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful company to spend your time at!! think of all the best things you’ve had in past employment then add the best people !! Don’t hesitate send your CV

Cons

Nothing that you can’t discuss and find a solution for with this team

8. 2.0
      Former Employee

Inequality

May 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Majority of people working there are Great A lot to learn within the online payment industry at 360 degrees Flexibility Work/Life balance Location

Cons

Inequality and racism based on provenience Careless, selfishness and laziness from some in charge who obscure the ones who work hard Incompetency of some people in charge of other people Inner circle and politics Mobbing, stonewalling, gossiping and slander

2 people found this review helpful

Yapstone Response

Yapstone is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. We are concerned that your experience at Yapstone does not reflect this commitment. I would like a chance to hear more about your concerns. Please reach out to me, David Durant, or any other member of the Executive team.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great working place

Apr 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Drogheda
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people, great location (in Drogheda, no traffic jam like when you working in Dublin), Great leaders, Nice Cantine with free soft drinks and free breakfast on Wednesday - but Covid-19 sent staff to remote working (*_*)

Cons

Heard they have improved on benefits and career progression since I left so won't mention any cons as those were my main points.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The outlook is more and more positive - Maybe now is our time?

Sep 17, 2020 - Operations in Drogheda
      Business Outlook

Pros

Changes in senior leadership have brought a renewed and more strategic focus on the next phase for Yapstone - not that previous leadership were wrong, but so much has changed in the last 12 months - fresh views have set us on the right path to make this company great again! Tough decisions that had to be made were communicated with compassion, transparency and sufficient detail to keep the workforce engaged. The necessary reductions in force in Drogheda were handled extremely well, feeling that people were in control of their destiny and were able to make the best decision for their career with the full support of the company Renewed focus on execution and delivery with accountability is refreshing

Cons

Need to watch that we don't stretch ourselves too thin and bite off more than we can chew. COVID-19 has had a material impact on the industry as a whole - as long as we can stick through the downside there is a significant upside ahead of us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 286 Reviews

Yapstone Reviews FAQs

Yapstone has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 303 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Yapstone to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Yapstone employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Yapstone. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

61% of Yapstone employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Yapstone 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Yapstone to be career development, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be management, culture, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Yapstone Job Seekers